Hacking problem with arm9 setup

Daddy Horror

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok im following the guid here ://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-3-%28RedNAND%29 im on step 13 just did the rednand car was wiped but i made a back up,the problem is when i try to put the card back on the pc to put my stuff back on the card windows doesnt see it saying it needs to be reformatted i did just that and the space was only 1.9 gigs its a 32 gig card so i put it back in and redid the rednand again just to be safe,what do i do,restart and wait to put my games back till after,im not sure what to do and dont want to brick i have a spare 4 gig micro sd card,im on the new 3dsxl with firmware 9.2,thank you

FTRBND

Waifu
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
space-bar-key-4.jpg

You should copy the files back on your sd card and then reboot

Daddy Horror

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok let me rephase rednand is complete so i went to the main menu hit select to take the card out but when i hook up the card to my pc to put stuff on it wont see it and when i tried eariler after the first attempt to format the 32 gig card it would only let me use 1.9 gigs not 32 gigs so no way to put everything on it can put in a 4 gig sd card run the rednand install again and just reboot it after and not put anything on the card and still have it boot right?

Daddy Horror

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when the rednand installed and wiped that card out it formatted to only use a gig

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

when i reinsert the micro sd card to the pc on windows ten it says that i need to format the sd card

FTRBND

Waifu
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Wait, you formatted your card and can only use the hidden 2GB partition? not the other 30GB ??

Re-Format it again using Emunand9. If it doesn't work, get another sd card.

Daddy Horror

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, you formatted your card and can only use the hidden 2GB partition? not the other 30GB ??
yeah,after the first install of rednand the sd card would not read so i tried a format on the pc when the option for total size was on there it only said 1. somthing gigs no matter what format so i put it back into the 3ds and reran the rednand install,same thing again only i didnt mess with the sd card,i have a spare 4 gig card i can put in and install rednand to that but not enough room on it to recopy the back up cause i had games in the back up,one of my questions was if i exited the installer with the rednand installed do i have to put anything on the sd card to have it boot up?

i did notice there are format options in the rednand menu on 3ds

FTRBND

Waifu
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Well you kinda need the Homebrew Files and some other .bins.

If you want to go up to the last step (Installing A9LH), you could use the spare 4gb card and only after you are done with the guide, use the 32GB one.

I never installed RedNand (Went with RN and ARN right away) so idk about the menu there.

Daddy Horror

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
16049yzel
sorry this is takeing so long never did a internet screen shot just right click my picture and hit view

Are you sure this is Disk Management? Did you follow the guide I sent you?
this keyboard is screwed and my system is lagging since i upgraded to windows 10

this volume does not contain a recognaized file system

FTRBND

Waifu
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Try Re-Partitioning it. If it doesn't work, use Emunand9. And if that doesn't work either, I guess your sd card is rip'd in peperoni

Daddy Horror

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is all after i Complete RedNAND setup go back to menu hit select and try to read the microsd on pc

the weird thing is it is dong that to both the 32 gig and 4 stupid question doesn it have to do with using my phone to pc to read the micro card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay