Hacking Problem with Adernaline

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys,i've a little problem with Adrenaline last version(6.61 V7).
I downloaded SoulCalibur:Broken Destiny EUR from PKGj,when i start the game via Adrenaline,it crashes and i've to force the PS Vita to shutdown,because crashes and ican't use any apps or games anymore.
I wanted to know if the game is damaged or do i need some additional plugin?

Last edited by NeoGranzon,

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Normal crash may cause some little data mismatch but shutdown your vita completely, let it rest a bit then turn on again should work again. If app still not working, first thing to check is your sd2vita plugin working or not, because the layout save in ur0 not finding file in ux0 have the same problem.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Normal crash may cause some little data mismatch but shutdown your vita completely, let it rest a bit then turn on again should work again. If app still not working, first thing to check is your sd2vita plugin working or not, because the layout save in ur0 not finding file in ux0 have the same problem.

Sorry @ZeroSene ,but if i try to turn it off normally,it doesn't work and the green LED keeps flashing and the screen stays black if it goes to stand-by!

Double check if you have either Gepatch on or the Gta native resolution patch both will mess up games... Some games work with them & some don't.... But I have the same game and it works fine & mine is also a EUR version.....

@SuperDan ,i don't have any of these plugins activated,i forgot to write that i've the same problem with the same game downloaded from NPS Browser 0.94 and Nopay!

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It works ok with other games?

@Haizum74 ,yes work fine in alls my others games the problem is the following: when load SoulCalibur e start the game,this crashed and after this happens.
5kbRAIf.jpg

After this,pratically don't work anything,i've to force shutdown the PS Vita by holding the power button for 30 seconds and it reboot in the recovery menu and then restart it normally,to get out of this problem.
I don't know,if this has ever happened to @ZeroSene and @SuperDan .

Reactions: SuperDan

Haizum74

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Haizum74 ,yes work fine in alls my others games the problem is the following: when load SoulCalibur e start the game,this crashed and after this happens.
5kbRAIf.jpg

After this,pratically don't work anything,i've to force shutdown the PS Vita by holding the power button for 30 seconds and it reboot in the recovery menu and then restart it normally,to get out of this problem.

Ok, quite possibly a bad download. Have you tried uninstalling the game and trying to download again? Also, have you changed wifi settings to stop updates to the vita?

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
To make it short, the game crash the GPU, so any app will not work, completely shutdown will let the GPU work.
Download the game again, your current copy is bad.

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5kbRAIf.jpg

I didn't try it mate... As this is how I imagined it would go...

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys,i've already tried to uninstall and reinstall the game,i also changed the source,as i wrote in the previous post,the result is always the same.
I'm with PS vita Henkaku Enso 3.65!

Haizum74

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Haizum74 ,no is EUR version i wrote in OP in this thread!

Inviato dal mio SM-N960F utilizzando Tapatalk

Yes I know but you said you tried it from another source. Did you try the US version in pkgj?

Im downloading it now to try

EDIT - OK it works for me.

Last edited by Haizum74,

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes I know but you said you tried it from another source. Did you try the US version in pkgj?

Im downloading it now to try
@Haizum74 ,i will try if it has the same problem, @SuperDan wrote me in previos post it has the same version as me and it works fine![emoji848]

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
without knowing all you have, my guess is that's a plugin issue either with the vita or the psp side of things. I think I only have dayviewer on the psp side of things, and a minimal number of plugins for the vita side. I actually went through all plugins I had (maybe 40) to see which worked and which didn't work correctly on the psp. a lot worked, but I didn't use them so I settled on dayviewer only. thus far, no game hasn't worked for either system.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and, as you probably know, it wouldn't be a pops plugin. I think that's only for psx titles. vsh or game maybe. or even a vita plugin (probably a suprx).

Reactions: SuperDan

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
without knowing all you have, my guess is that's a plugin issue either with the vita or the psp side of things. I think I only have dayviewer on the psp side of things, and a minimal number of plugins for the vita side. I actually went through all plugins I had (maybe 40) to see which worked and which didn't work correctly on the psp. a lot worked, but I didn't use them so I settled on dayviewer only. thus far, no game hasn't worked for either system.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and, as you probably know, it wouldn't be a pops plugin. I think that's only for psx titles. vsh or game maybe. or even a vita plugin (probably a suprx).

Sorry @godreborn ,do you have to upload here my config.txt ux0:\tai?

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
config should be in ur0/tai to prevent issues, but yes, upload what it says.
Sorry @godreborn ,i wrote wrong, here is the config.txt.
I would have another problem with Adrenaline and the turbopad plugin(start + triangle),it doesn't appear during the game,
wJKkbFQ.jpg

but here!View attachment config.txt

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
This config seem funny, if you using kuio and ioplus together they must have conflicted all this time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse