Gaming Problem with 2 games

ArilsZX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
First of all, english is not my primary language, so sorry if i say something wrong and second, i dont know if i am posting in the correct area, again, sorry if this is not the correct area.

So a while ago i downloaded Mario Paper Jam from that iso site, and it worked fine, i played until the part where you need to save some toads from goombas. It was late night and i wanted to sleep, so i just closed the game without saving and turned off the console. The next day i downloaded Paper Mario Sticker Star from Freeshop but for my surprise it didnt work, so i just deleted the game and tried to launch Paper Jam to play, but the same error ocurred.

Because my 3DS is in Japanese i dont understand what is written, but from what i searched it says:
An error as occurred. Hold the Power button to turn off the console.

or at least something like that.

I tried other CIAs and even downloaded from FreeShop, but the same error appears.
Other games like MH3, Pokemon AS, Bravely Default, etc. works perfectly.

Im using Luma3DS with latest update(7.0.1) with a9lh. Before i was using Luma3DS version 6.6.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
First of all, english is not my primary language, so sorry if i say something wrong and second, i dont know if i am posting in the correct area, again, sorry if this is not the correct area.

So a while ago i downloaded Mario Paper Jam from that iso site, and it worked fine, i played until the part where you need to save some toads from goombas. It was late night and i wanted to sleep, so i just closed the game without saving and turned off the console. The next day i downloaded Paper Mario Sticker Star from Freeshop but for my surprise it didnt work, so i just deleted the game and tried to launch Paper Jam to play, but the same error ocurred.

Because my 3DS is in Japanese i dont understand what is written, but from what i searched it says:
An error as occurred. Hold the Power button to turn off the console.

or at least something like that.

I tried other CIAs and even downloaded from FreeShop, but the same error appears.
Other games like MH3, Pokemon AS, Bravely Default, etc. works perfectly.

Im using Luma3DS with latest update(7.0.1) with a9lh. Before i was using Luma3DS version 6.6.
3DS firmware? What is the error?

ArilsZX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Attachments

• IMG_1385.JPG
    IMG_1385.JPG
    728.9 KB · Views: 159

ArilsZX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok, i found what the problem was and now Paper Jam and Sticker Star works.

My N3DS is a japanese model, and in some games i need to use the LumaLocaleSwitcher to make then work on my 3DS. The thing is, when i update my Luma3DS to 7.0.1 the LocaleSwitcher stopped working properly, because on the New version of Luma they changed the path where the config of the Locale is saved.

The old Path is /luma/locales/<titleID>.txt.
The new path is /luma/titles/<titleID>/locale.txt

LumaLocaleSwitcher 0.0.4 let you change the path where the config is saved. If you are on Luma 6.6 you dont need to change i think.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7