Homebrew Problem while booting PAL on NTSC Wiis using Cfg USB Loader

Ssx9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, yeah, I'm trying to get Pikmin 2 and Wii music to fully work on Cfg USB loader. I'm using scrubbed WBFS Files instead of normal isos, since I'm using a 4gb pendrive. When I tried to load those games in system default for video mode, they appeared in black and white. I thought it was ok, since i had forgotten to force NTSC. But, when I tried to force NTSC and booted the game, the wii showed a black screen. that happened for both games. Then I read in a tutorial that I needed RegionFrii to convert them to NTSC. So, ok. Converted them to ISO by using Backup Manager, then converted them to NTSC, and then converted them back to WBFS. But now, when I try to boot them, it still gives me a black screen, both in system default mode and in force NTSC. The only way to play them is by using the video option as PAL50 or PAL60. I Don't know what did I do wrong. Anybody, help?

Ssx9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ah, thanks. And what about Wii music? It didn't work either.

I guess I'll have to wait for pikmin 3 :l .

neotank19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure about that game but i would guess it's the same. if the force ntsc don't work and there is no ntsc version you're out of luck.

Oh I just rememered someone said if you have a newer digital tv and you get a component video cord it might work. ( for pikmin 2 that is) I have tried this on my own tv and it didn't work however.

we'll just have to wait and see if they ever release pikmin 2 for the wii in the US. (asked a gamestop dude and he didn't see it in his computer) also it's not on the upcoming new enhanced control game list.

Ssx9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Damn.... Thanks, anyway, and I'm not sure about the component video cord either. but, in theory, it could work, but just for some televisions. again, thanks
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1