CrvyloOo

OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I just got a new SuperCard DSTWO, and followed all the procedures to set it up on the sticky here (downloaded newest EOS/patch, firmware, used SDFormatter, etc.) however there is one bizarre problem I can't seem to find anyone else having. I have 311 DS ROMs that I place in the root of my SD card, however around 80 of them don't even show up on the list of ROMs when I enter the "DS_game" section on the home menu. I've tried reformatting and replacing them back on, and I've even tried just replacing the ones that don't show up, but neither work, and it continues to not show the same games.
Is there anything I can do to fix this? This is a big problem for me considering I JUST got this cart, and I just got a 32gb SD card for it as well, to fit as many games as I can.

CrvyloOo

OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I guess that could help, but it doesn't really fix or adhere to the problem at hand. Plus, I like to cycle through all of my games, and be able to see them all at once.

I also just tried deleting the games that didn't show up, then replacing them, and that of course didn't work either.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
You have over 300 roms, that's a lot of information so you will need to have decent brand and Class of microSD.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
you stated that you removed the roms and then put back on the files that were not showing up. after doing that those same few files continued to not show up? you must have corruption going on. reformat the msd card, put back on a clean copy of the kernel (not a previously backed up copy). then load on 30 or so files and see if they show up. add 10 more at a time until you hit the limitation. i recall you can only have 255 files per directory, but i am unable to find where i read that.

what brand of msd card are you using? did you buy it from a reputable site? are you 100% sure its legit?

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: