Hacking Problem using Nintendont with USB Loader GX

strangethings

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I modded my vWii, and I have a hard drive with two partitions (FAT32 and WBFS).
I updated both of these programs to their newest builds earlier today.
I used USB Loader GX to play Wii games off the USB drive - works fine.
I used Nintendont to play Gamecube games (Star Fox Assault) off the USB drive - works fine.

My "Gamecube Main" loader path in USB Loader is set to my USB drive, and it finds "Star Fox Assault". However, when I select it, it says "To run Gamecube games with Nintendont you need to set you 'Main Gamecube Path' on the first partition of the Hard Drive."

The only thing I could find was that I maybe have to set my FAT32 partition as my primary partition? I don't know. Nintendo definitely runs Star Fox Assault when I open it through Nintendont. But not through USB Loader GX.
Thanks.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
So I modded my vWii, and I have a hard drive with two partitions (FAT32 and WBFS).
I updated both of these programs to their newest builds earlier today.
I used USB Loader GX to play Wii games off the USB drive - works fine.
I used Nintendont to play Gamecube games (Star Fox Assault) off the USB drive - works fine.

My "Gamecube Main" loader path in USB Loader is set to my USB drive, and it finds "Star Fox Assault". However, when I select it, it says "To run Gamecube games with Nintendont you need to set you 'Main Gamecube Path' on the first partition of the Hard Drive."

The only thing I could find was that I maybe have to set my FAT32 partition as my primary partition? I don't know. Nintendo definitely runs Star Fox Assault when I open it through Nintendont. But not through USB Loader GX.
Thanks.

This.

strangethings

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. Thanks.
So just to be clear - the statement itself is inaccurate?
Because Nintendont CAN play Gamecube games off the hard drive the way it is partitioned, because I have been doing exactly that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb