Homebrew Problem using "Machamp push" (strength) with POKÉMON SUN

Enlapse

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, community!

SORRY! This post have little spoilers of the game. Nothing special, though.

Well, I'm having trouble with this because I'm at VP Canyon and I'm at the place -the first one, I think?- where I need to push a big rock to the south and when I try to push it into the hole, the rock overpasses it and doesn't get in. I am also having trouble with the characters some of them moving too far away or even stand in the place my character is (bug, glitched camera, I think, but it doesn't affect me). I have the backup of POKéMON SUn uploaded by Asia_81 in that iso site, and I don't have the black lines covering my characters (I don't remember the name, sorry).

Here is a picture of it:
(I'm uploading it at the moment)

I have installed the CIA over wifi (without any troubles) via socketpunch and FBI so that may have corrupted the installation? And exporting my save and importing it on a new installation of a different CIA could solve it?

Enlapse

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
THe problem is that I don't have any cheat active. At least I didn't activate it. Nor I have NTR lol. Maybe the CIA has it?

Enlapse

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, thank you! I've checked the post of ASIA, and indeed speed hack for x1,375. :/ Lol.

If I extract my save game, I delete the dump, and then I reinstall the whole game with another CIA (clean), and I import my save game, will it work?

Thank you man! You were totally correct.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since