Hacking Problem trying to install boot9strap on O3DS

JCCG1989

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I already updated from arm9lh to boot9strap 1.0 and from 1.0 to 1.2 sucessfully on my N3DSXL without problem. My problem is that trying to perform the same method into my O3DS, the safe installers fails at "secret sector" iteam and says "sighax sector is not installed". I already checked twice all my folders have the appropiate files. Any idea?

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already updated from arm9lh to boot9strap 1.0 and from 1.0 to 1.2 sucessfully on my N3DSXL without problem. My problem is that trying to perform the same method into my O3DS, the safe installers fails at "secret sector" iteam and says "sighax sector is not installed". I already checked twice all my folders have the appropiate files. Any idea?
Redownload SafeB9SInstaller, then try again.

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That's because "secret_sector.bin" is ONLY AND ONLY for N3DS systems with arm9loaderhax already installed.

I've just finished updating my O3DSXL with 11.2 firmware from arm9loaderhax to boot9strap without issues following 3dsguide. The only detail is that I did read everything and followed instructions carefully.

As always, most bricks are due to user error. :sigh: (You're not bricked though, just an aside comment).

JCCG1989

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That's because "secret_sector.bin" is ONLY AND ONLY for N3DS systems with arm9loaderhax already installed.

I've just finished updating my O3DSXL with 11.2 firmware from arm9loaderhax to boot9strap without issues following 3dsguide. The only detail is that I did read everything and followed instructions carefully.

As always, most bricks are due to user error. :sigh: (You're not bricked though, just an aside comment).

Sigh. I indicated that thats the message my safe installer show. I DO NOT have a secret sector file in my boot9strap folder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night