Hacking Problem running a ROM

adrian2040

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I have a problem with the Kirby Super Star Ultra rom. I can play it normally, but every time I beat one of the games in the game (Someone who has played it can understand), when I go back to the menu to select the game the controls don't work. It doesn't happen when I quit the game, but when I beat it. Anyone has this problem?

Slyde1052

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
meettomy.site
XP
Country
Russia
adrian2040 said:
I have a problem with the Kirby Super Star Ultra rom. I can play it normally, but every time I beat one of the games in the game (Someone who has played it can understand), when I go back to the menu to select the game the controls don't work. It doesn't happen when I quit the game, but when I beat it. Anyone has this problem?

I think it's common to most cards (sorry said roms before), just soft reset and it'll work again.

I think we gotta wait till the various entities in charge of the myriad flash cards release a new firmware update.

If not it's easily gotten around and has no foreseeable effect on the game.

Slyde1052

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
meettomy.site
XP
Country
Russia
Sephi said:
There's actually an AR cheat to fix that problem, it's on the kssu release thread, first post.

As well, there's a rom hack that is supposed to fix the problem, I believe. I haven't tested it yet, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro