Gameboy Modding!
This group is for people who enjoy modding Gameboys of every kind. Feel free to post your Gameboy mods here!
Gameboy Modding!
Gameboy Modding!

Problem Pokémon Ruby GBATA

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joohnnyf
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 33
  • Replies Replies 1

Joohnnyf

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Jan 14, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
Age
34
XP
34
Country
Brazil
I have a problem with POKÉMON RUBY, I used GBATA to fix the SRAM, and then I used the "gba-auto-batteryless-patcher" but when I put the game on the cartridge and use it on the GBA at the moment I am going to save it gives the following message " Save failed. checking the backup memory.. Please wait ".....

Can anyone help me with this problem? I'm using the cartridge from china
 
As long as your PCB looks like this, with the A4 and A6 chips on it:

...you'll need to use this patcher for it to enable bank-switching for the SRAM.

To use it, you open PowerShell to the directory you're in with the ROM, and type:

Members only
Codes and spoilers in this group are for members. Join the Gameboy Modding! group to reveal them. It's free.
 

Attachments

  • Flash1M_Repro_SRAM_Patcher.zip
    Flash1M_Repro_SRAM_Patcher.zip
    41.6 KB · Join the group to download
These files are for members of the Gameboy Modding! group. Join the group to download them. It's free.

Group statistics

Group owner:
Jayro
Members:
326
Threads:
38
Messages:
163
Photos:
6

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted