Hacking Problem patching GHWT

Gilger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got this to work, but when launching the game with the backup loader, it takes forever. It took around 3 minutes to display "No SD codes found" (it took a lot less on some youtube videos I watched).

How long is it taking everyone to launch/what am I doing wrong?

EDIT: I used extractpartition which worked perfectly, then burned the iso at 8x speed (might have been too much) using a Phillips DVD+R.

EDIT 2: Yay, it works! I just had to disable Ocarina codes.

Jm9760

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to have Ocarina automatically turned off every time the loader is started? I have no use for it and it makes every game take longer to start. It's not a big deal to turn it off each time, but just a little annoying.

Melchizedek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I put the common key in the same dir, but it still says "common-key not found". What can I do?

Also, I don't have any cIOS installed, I just have firmware 3.2U... will the game still work?

netsliderx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean by you don't have any CIOS installed? Are you able to boot up other backups..?

There is a way around your problem with extractpartition. The info can be found in this very thread and yes, it works beautifully.

Melchizedek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well all I have is a Wiikey, no HC or anything. And as i said, the extractpartition thing doesn't work, as it doesn't recognize my common-key

Hazz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Melchizedek said:
Well all I have is a Wiikey, no HC or anything. And as i said, the extractpartition thing doesn't work, as it doesn't recognize my common-key

Had same problem with not recognizing it, open a command prompt and cd to the location of the folder. Then follow the instructions in the window.

Melchizedek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, it works with the cmd prompt, but something else is wrong: it says decrypting partition.... -8765440/0 0.00%... I don't know how to copy what appears in the cmd to show it to you, but the numbers are not the exact same as someone else posted. Why is that?

Melchizedek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not using any loader: I simply tried burning a copy after applying the generic patch (to remove the 001 error), and the disk didn't work with my wiikey'd Wii.

Melchizedek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone help me out?
I've tried different things:
1- 1:1 copy = 001 error
2- Patched copy with generic patcher to remove 001 = DRE
3- epartition-converted disc (generic patcher ran first, and it said the converted disc had an error) = disc not even recognized

Wiikey, 3.2U, no loader

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.