Hacking Problem on 9.2

ReaperXtroll

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downgraded a 3ds to 9.2, can't access gateway to create EMUnand, tried using 3ds.reboot.ms and .3dsx version, any idea? (Yes, i have launcher.dat)

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happens exactly when you attempt to boot Gateway through browserhax? Browserhax is notoriously unstable. I recommend you use browserhax to install menuhax before doing anything else.

Alternatively, you can use the browser to boot Gateway using the spider exploit, bypassing browserhax altogether.

ReaperXtroll

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happens exactly when you attempt to boot Gateway through browserhax? Browserhax is notoriously unstable. I recommend you use browserhax to install menuhax before doing anything else.

Alternatively, you can use the browser to boot Gateway using the spider exploit, bypassing browserhax altogether.
Just a red screen, i suppose its an error while loading launcher.dat , or sometimes the browser just crashes using 3ds.reboot.ms to load the launcher.dat directly, im going to try now with menuhax, wish me luck lol

Pokéidiot

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, if you can't use Gateway for baking up an emuNAND, prefer emuNAND9 to do this task. And yes, you can boot it from spider exploit (of which 9.2 is vulnerable to) to launch it.

Reactions: ReaperXtroll

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk