Hacking problem MW3

Night_Cervant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Good evening, I am writing to ask for help! After you update released tonight for online play, the Wii goes into freeze releasing a tremendous whistle! The game startswith base of CIOS 57! Does anyone know if there is a solution?

Luigi39000vr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Good evening, I am writing to ask for help! After you update released tonight for online play, the Wii goes into freeze releasing a tremendous whistle! The game startswith base of CIOS 57! Does anyone know if there is a solution?
I also have been getting this, it occurs mostly when being hit with a frag from my experience.
There are 4 wiis in use here, one mine, the rest are for the other family members, all were modded the same and are on the same fw version, however, mine and only mine is experiencing freezes followed by a loud buzzing sound which after restarting leaves you to find your save file corrupted, it's a real bummer, but nobody is looking ito it yet.

Bauldrick

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know the answer, maybe you could delete the update from wii memory, it shows up as Pay & Play under Wii Save Data I believe.

The real reason I replied is because I love the way this is worded, everyone should read this aloud and smile to themselves :)

the Wii goes into freeze releasing a tremendous whistle!

I thought the corrupt save thing was down to 'rage quitting' that was fixed in the first update....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PiiXM51oBo