OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I just aquired an Acekard2i and have updated it and put the latest AKAIO on it. I have also put all my games on it, (that previously worked on my old R4) however when I load one it doesnt get any farther than the credit screen. Any ideas why?

So, Ive been reading the posts on here about the Acekard. I find the paper trick unacceptable and shouldnt have to do it if I paid for the card to work. I will spend a little extra and buy that DSTWO. This is rediculous.

molh394

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Calm down, you might not even have to do that. That is only for those instances when you're unlucky enough to get a contact issue. This might or might not be it.

Try these first, instead:
1. Ensure that you really have AKAIO v1.8.7
2. Backup all your data on your microSD, format it with this, put the data back.
3. Try again. If it still doesn't work disable softreset and cheats, and try again.

If it still does not work feel free to reply explaining what you have tried, and further details of the problems you face. Thanks.

Hummdat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I appreciate the information guys. I have yet to do anything so far, except the paper trick which doesnt seem to be working very well. Ill try the formatter and all that too and then let you know.
Sometimes I get a white screen after the initial credits pop up, sometimes I dont get anything, sometimes it said the DS cartridge has been removed. Its just a list of odd happenings that I didnt have.
I do however have a R4i3D that I purchased and it works fine on my 3DS because I havent updated it yet. I updated my DSi xl and I am unaware of any kernel that will work for the card I purchased, unless yall know of one. The R4 card is green.
Im kinda intrigued with the DSTWO anyway because I want to play SNES games on my xl.

Tried everything. Nothing worked. Ended up breaking the card too. Any suggestions for a reputable dealer in the DSTWO?

molh394

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii said:
Try...turn on Anti-Piracy Bypass.
I thought the option is no longer there on v1.8.7?
Could have sworn I read something like "AP Bypass is always turned on and works for all microSDs now, from v1.8.6a onwards", sometime ago...
unsure.gif

QUOTE(Hummdat @ Jun 23 2011, 05:09 AM) Tried everything. Nothing worked. Ended up breaking the card too. Any suggestions for a reputable dealer in the DSTWO?
You...broke the card? How did that happen?
If it's not literally, physically broken you should still be able to replace it for free here (I apologise if what you meant was that it was physically broken, I don't suppose you like my questions but I honestly can't imagine any of our steps breaking anything)

But yes, if you really want to get a new cart, zhuzhuchina is just about the most reliable retailer you can find (it's also the one who offers to replace faulty acekards for free, that's how good they are).

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
molh394 said:
Could have sworn I read something like "AP Bypass is always turned on and works for all microSDs now, from v1.8.6a onwards", sometime ago...
unsure.gif
Not sure, I have more knowledge with 1.8.6a and I am 100% sure the option is there on 1.8.6a.

Cuber

Trophies
Website
mytgn.co.uk
XP
Country
molh394 said:
unsure.gif
Still there on mine.. and I am on v1.8.7.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show