Lyomak

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello guys, I tried to edit the Deoxys distro cart with a PKLATAM Jirachi, an event that was held only in Mexico, Brazil and Colombia for DPPt games and it was like a year ago. In my city there's only a bunch of bastards that didn't helped me to get a copy of that Jirachi because I missed the event.

Now I want it on my HeartGold(U) retail cart, I edited it with WCDPatcher and Pokemon Distribution Patcher FINAL3 but my HeartGold game don't detect it. What can I do? Thanks.

The event is here: http://www.pkmdb.com/DL/DS/WC/PKMN/ENG/Jir...20PKMDB.com.zip

Lyomak

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
I set it to All Games, but don't worry, I just found an ips on a spanish site, I patched it using LunarIPS and it worked. Thanks anyway, just for the record, PKLATAM Jirachi don't work on HG/SS using those tools...

Lyomak

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
Ok, I succeeded now on Enigma Stone and PKLATAM Jirachi, but Desmume runs it and my Acekard 2 can't... I got white screens.... any help?

Lyomak

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
rahxen said:
Ok, I succeeded now on Enigma Stone and PKLATAM Jirachi, but Desmume runs it and my Acekard 2 can't... I got white screens.... any help?

Bump again!
ohnoes.png

Lyomak

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
clonesniper666 said:
Did you change the date on the ds to that of the deoxys event?

Is unlimited time... the issue is that I get white screen when I load it on my Acekard... on an emulator works like a charm... :S

D

Deleted-236924

clonesniper, that isn't it.

WCDPatcher does something to the rom that AKAIO doesn't like and it causes the white screens.

Pokemon Distribution Patcher FINAL3 is the best option. That is, if you know how to use it.

Lyomak

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
Pingouin7 said:
clonesniper, that isn't it.

WCDPatcher does something to the rom that AKAIO doesn't like and it causes the white screens.

Pokemon Distribution Patcher FINAL3 is the best option. That is, if you know how to use it.

This time it worked using that patcher, before I was getting problems also... that's weird lol, also I did Ash's Pikachu and Goon Scizor with no problem. Thanks, really appreciated
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc