Hardware Problem detecting USB microphone

Shadowoffire123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone. I did a lot of searching regarding this topic and none of what I found fixed my problem so I thought I'd turn to here. Hopefully this is the right section.

I have homebrew on my Wii and did a region change to Japanese so that I would have the Japanese Shopping Channel. I did this so I'd be able to purchase Karaoke Joysound for my Wii. Now, since installing it I haven't had any trouble playing the game or getting tickets, but I just got my USB microphone in the mail today and was disappointed when the game wouldn't detect it.

I tried both USB slots on the Wii, and I even tried loading the channel through Wiiflow using various cIOS's that I found suggested on gbatemp and the web. I'm using the Wii U Microphone, which I read should be compatible with this software.

Has anybody experienced this problem or know of a solution? I find it very odd that the game can't detect the microphone when I'm not even loading it off of a USB drive. Thanks for any help!

Tyco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having the same type of problem for some reason my band hero game does not recognize the microphone. The mic is the band hero mic that came with the game. The real kicker is that it does not recognize the mic even when I play the game from the actual disc. I have tried playing it on USB loader with different cios like 222 and 223 but they say that there is a mismatch of some sort I also tried 250 57 but when I load it the screen goes black and thats it. It runs fine on the 249 56 except the mic is not recognized and like I said it is not even recognized when I run it with the disc. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Have both of you tried your mics on your PC? If your PC does not recognize them then they might just be faulty. Try IOS58 for mic you should have installed it as cios251 base 58

Tyco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have both of you tried your mics on your PC? If your PC does not recognize them then they might just be faulty. Try IOS58 for mic you should have installed it as cios251 base 58

How do you check the mic I tried connecting it to my laptop but it doesn't recognize it either so maybe its the mic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Ready to just leave this place anyway. The amount of shit talking and bullying behavior that...