Hacking Problem after OCT 23rd Update Fix

krunt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

I am new to much of this and am playing catch up, but I need some serious help.

1. Prior to installing The Homebrew Channel or any apps, my Wii is modded with a recent D29Pro (soldered in) and updated to 3.3u.

2. I then installed the Homebrew Channel successfully with the Twilight Hack and attempted to install the custom IOS249 and DVD Dumper, but encountered errors, which lead me to discover the problem with the Oct 23 update, blocking installs.

3. I found this site, and following the October 23 fix, I was able to successfully install everything, install custom IOS249, WiiGator, Wadmanager 1.3 and everything looked rosy.

4. I downloaded a Wad (World Of Goo) and attempted to install it with but had errors.

5. I backtracked a bit, and I'm not sure of everything that I did, but I tried to downgrade my firmware with AnyRegion Changer, but had errors.

6. Again, I'm not sure of every step I took, but now I'm back to square one, and am trying to perform the Oct 23rd Fix, but can't get past the step 5 where IOS16 gets installed with an ok.

7. At step 6, when I attempt to run cios_fix.wad, I get error -1035.

8. I have tried a number of other things, but so far everything stops with an error code.

9. I did also run another "system update" while having the Homebrew Channel installed as well as the Custom IOS249, which I have attempted to uninstall with AnyTitle Deleter, but AnyTitle Deleter starts with an error, and when I attempt to uninstall IOS249 it gives me an error also.

Your help would be greatly appreciated, as I am lost at this point, and don't know enough about this to find my way out.

Thanks

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
krunt said:
Hi all,

I am new to much of this and am playing catch up, but I need some serious help.

1. Prior to installing The Homebrew Channel or any apps, my Wii is modded with a recent D29Pro (soldered in) and updated to 3.3u.

2. I then installed the Homebrew Channel successfully with the Twilight Hack and attempted to install the custom IOS249 and DVD Dumper, but encountered errors, which lead me to discover the problem with the Oct 23 update, blocking installs.

3. I found this site, and following the October 23 fix, I was able to successfully install everything, install custom IOS249, WiiGator, Wadmanager 1.3 and everything looked rosy.

4. I downloaded a Wad (World Of Goo) and attempted to install it with but had errors.

5. I backtracked a bit, and I'm not sure of everything that I did, but I tried to downgrade my firmware with AnyRegion Changer, but had errors.

6. Again, I'm not sure of every step I took, but now I'm back to square one, and am trying to perform the Oct 23rd Fix, but can't get past the step 5 where IOS16 gets installed with an ok.

7. At step 6, when I attempt to run cios_fix.wad, I get error -1035.

8. I have tried a number of other things, but so far everything stops with an error code.

9. I did also run another "system update" while having the Homebrew Channel installed as well as the Custom IOS249, which I have attempted to uninstall with AnyTitle Deleter, but AnyTitle Deleter starts with an error, and when I attempt to uninstall IOS249 it gives me an error also.

Your help would be greatly appreciated, as I am lost at this point, and don't know enough about this to find my way out.

Thanks

9. I did also run another "system update"
that's where your problem is , my advice is to format your wii and start all fresh, installing many apps with errors is a sign that you got some corruption somewhere .

krunt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did also do a Format, but I am seeing no difference in the results. Same errors. Is the a way to put the system back to it's original firmware, starting over completely?

catb50

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BUMP!!

I also get the same problem PLEASE help
smile.gif

pika9323

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
catb50 said:
BUMP!!

I also get the same problem PLEASE help
smile.gif

Postet it there

Okay here is how to fix the Error ret -1035.

First Download the Cios Uninstaller V1.1 and 1.0

1.1: Download

1.0: Download

Now start the Cios Uninstaller 1.1. If he says : IOS detected, uninstall it. If he didn´t detect a Cios np.

Now start the Cios Uninstaller 1.0. If he says : IOS detected, uninstall it.

When he doesnt uninstall a Cios with 1.0 and 1.1 you are screwed.

Now try again to install the CIos_fix.wad

It should now works fine.

Thats how to fix that damm error!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: There has to be some mutual agreement with them all anything over $600 is just pc territory