Hacking Problem adrenaline bubble manager

Cortexfou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello,
I use adrenaline bubble manager 3.08. I sucessfully installed 30 games but now I have an error when I try to install more (C2-12828-1).
Is there a limit of 30 bubbles ? Can't we have more ?

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,
I use adrenaline bubble manager 3.08. I sucessfully installed 30 games but now I have an error when I try to install more (C2-12828-1).
Is there a limit of 30 bubbles ? Can't we have more ?
No you can have loads more. Have you any roms or anything filling up ur0: cause the bubbles needs space there to store appmeta etc and there's only 2.55gb in there (on oled model). Check your free space in ur0: in vitashell

Last edited by Columbo2811,

Cortexfou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I see I have 208 folders un appmeta. Maybe it's too much bubbles un total and I can't create new ?

Update : And now it work.. just like that.. Idk what is this.

Last edited by Cortexfou,

Cortexfou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thanks. I know for the 10 pages. Now the problem is that I switch on my vita and pstv but the bubbles arent on folders so I need to reorganise them every time I switch console.
Is there a way to always have the same game order and folder in two consoles with the same card ?

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks. I know for the 10 pages. Now the problem is that I switch on my vita and pstv but the bubbles arent on folders so I need to reorganise them every time I switch console.
Is there a way to always have the same game order and folder in two consoles with the same card ?
I don't know. I don't have this problem cause I don't switch memory between systems, maybe one of those memory card un lockers might solve this issue. Maybe @Tom Bombadildo might know as he's well up to date with vita stuff.

Cortexfou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Now I have this when I scroll the games to a certain point in bubbles manager :
[IMAGE]
Solution : I had a bad homebrew game. I delete it ans now it work.

Also Tom tell me :
"I suppose you could transfer the app.db file from your Vita to your PSTV, it'd be located in ur0:shell/db/app.db.

Just copy that to the memory card from your Vita, put it in the PSTV, then transfer it to the same location on your PSTV and reboot"
I forgot. I'll try it when I'll have all my PSP bubbles

Update : the app.db doesnt work... :(

Last edited by Cortexfou,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?