Hacking Probably an odd question - PSP games...

Muradin007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, Before you write this off as another duplicate thread trying to ask the same question as everyone else, please read just a bit further. I have heard and read that it is both impossible and possible to play PSP games on the Vita. That you would have to buy and download them from the online store. Is there any hack or news that would allow one to play physical copies of PSP games? I am not looking to pirate perse. I would like to still purchase physical copies of psp copies instead of downloading them. As of now, I do not own a PSP or a Vita, but I want games for both. I don't want to buy two systems, so it would be awesome if I could a Vita and then perform some hack to allow it to play legit physical copies of PSP games. This may come across as peculiar and odd, but is there anything I could do?

soulrazor

Trophies
XP
Country
It is impossible to play psp physical games on a vita.(vita has no umd reader)
But it is possible to play psp games on a vita IF the psp game is bought from PSN, so no legal way to play your legitimate physical psp games on a vita.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
there is eCFW for the vita
BUT

you MUST have bought the right game off the PSN to use the exploit, be for it gets removed, with could happed 24h or less when the game name is released
also , jusr might NOT be ale to update if you wait to keep using eCFW as a FW update can stop the exploit form working

eCFW, CFW for the vita's PSP emulation mode
with that you can play homebrew and ISO (just use a real psp to make the ISO form you UMDs)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: though my mom has documents here on my pc