prob playing with games on itouch

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by icedcookie, Oct 19, 2008.

Oct 19, 2008
  1. icedcookie
    OP

Newcomer icedcookie Newbie

Singapore
    i just got my itouch .. and i encountered several problems when playing cooking mama 2. can anyone help ?

2. TheSpade

Member TheSpade GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Could you elaborate further on the details of your issues? What version of firmware are you using? What is the specific problems while playing Cooking Mama 2?

3. icedcookie
    OP

Singapore
    im currently using the 2.1 version and it hangs whenever i come to the stewing or boiling part !

4. TheSpade

United States
    Did you trim the ROM at all, and if so, what trimmer did you use? Only NDSTokyoTrim should ever be used in my opinion. If you didn't trim, what is the CRC of your ROMs? Use NDSHeader at this link here to determine the value. It should be 49B3BEE9 for the North American version or 23AEA513 for the European version.

5. icedcookie
    OP

Singapore
    thanks ! im new to all these stuffs ..hence i dont know that i have to trim the ROM ..

6. icedcookie
    OP

Singapore
    i have tried to trimmed it using the NDS Tokyo Trim .. but it still doesnt seem to work !

7. TheSpade

United States
    Actually, you don't have to trim the ROM. My comment refered to IF you had trimmed before experiencing this problem. Also, did the CRC value of your ROM (pre-trim) match what I listed earlier? Also, may I ask what brand and size of memory you are using? If SDHC, what class is it?

8. Hajje

Newcomer Hajje Newbie

Australia
    yea happened to me too, its just the itouch, still new and not the best, either wait for a firmware upgrade or get a new flash cart, maybe try running the hacked original m3 or m3 sakura firmware for itouch and see if your game plays better