Gaming [Pro Tip] Smash md5

AndyGJorgensen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On a discord I cant name here I dont know what files are safe and not. I am waiting for a reputable source to confirm of good and bad hashes before I install anything. Honestly the whole thing could be made up but better safe than sorry

N0n@me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Source ? It's bad enough OP has no source or information
It was a post on /hbg/ which claimed that c2c was the legit one as well as the 25E being the one that contained the brickcode. Most people just ignored that post. Should be easy to test. Just increase your switch date by one and launch the game and continue to do this until after the 27th. Just make sure to have a nand backup.

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The brickcode can't actually kick in until you run the NSP at least one time right? I have installed, but haven't ran it yet. I want to have a NAND backup with it because I don't want to re-install the NSP all over again.

D

Deleted User

On a discord I cant name here I dont know what files are safe and not. I am waiting for a reputable source to confirm of good and bad hashes before I install anything. Honestly the whole thing could be made up but better safe than sorry
That's what it seems like honestly

Why is this such a toxic community. I've never seen anything like it. It's just children having a pissing contest

AndyGJorgensen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what it seems like honestly

Why is this such a toxic community. I've never seen anything like it. It's just children having a pissing contest

People will believe anything they read that's why we don't know if there is brick code and we don't know if or whats safe I am waiting for a scene release.

isoisoiso

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
There are no fake or bricker versions right now, just two different versions of the same game
Both are completely safe
SLxhIPu.jpg

blawar

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
25E8328F47D3A1EBFE5A4197814D9B62 is a frankenbuild, and it was released after the leaker got doxxed for refusing to release. The XCI is out, that is the safest route.

astrocapsule

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
is it me or this post should've died a moment ago?
The OP never clarified the source nor details of the post, also he only created confusion among us by something that was not validated (at least from him).

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there was a time bomb couldn't we just set the date afterwards to skip/test it? a.k.a. the 27'th? (the speculative possible timebomb date)

D

Deleted User

If there was a time bomb couldn't we just set the date afterwards to skip/test it? a.k.a. the 27'th? (the speculative possible timebomb date)
Yes, and multiple people have. OP is just another "troll" hence why he hasn't posted anything or even logged into the site since this post went up

Reactions: Mythical

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...