Pro Evolution Soccer 20110& FIFA 11

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by starfall, Oct 27, 2010.

Oct 27, 2010
  1. starfall
    OP

Newcomer starfall Member

Australia
    Since both of the leading soccer games are released, I guess a lot of us is wondering which one is better. So what's your opinion on them?

2. comfaithgenesisr

Member comfaithgenesisr GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    If for the wii then pes11 because you can edit the option file which is great havent tried this version yet but probably like the others before fifa is not as good for wii
    for ps3 etc... then fifa

3. Pakatus

Member Pakatus GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Portugal
    At least on pes they made a gameplay experience exclusive for the wii...and personally i love it [​IMG]

4. Tagg7

Member Tagg7 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    They did the same for FIFA. [​IMG] It's handled by an independent subdivison of EA Canada - it isn't a port.
    I still prefer FIFA for local multiplayer.

5. Am0s

Member Am0s Mojo Risin

United Kingdom
    I tried playing pes 2011 last night, and the worst thing about that game I can see is, that the camera angle is too far out, as I lose sight of the ball as its really tiny, tried the other camera but its not much better will try it again sometime, with fifa the camera is much better but fifa gets boring after a little while

6. starfall
    OP

Newcomer starfall Member

Australia
    THe shooting seems very hard to control in pes. THe dribbling isn't smooth as well, the ball can bounce easily from chest and got snatched by the opponent. Is it the control of pes or is it just me? FIFA seems to have less problem in this... though through balls isn't as effective as in pes...

7. spritefreak

Member spritefreak GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I was soooo excited when I saw the FIFA mode of playing as the goalkeeper......however it is only for the PS3 and XBox! DAMNIT!

8. darkreaperofdrea

Member darkreaperofdrea GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mexico
    i'd rather play PES2011
    FIFA games suck

9. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    On Wii it isn't a real question, PES Wii all the way. Once you get the hang of it it's a fantastic experience and you'll never find that same experience in any other football game out there.
    I've played hours of Fifa 11 with a 360 controller, and it's a fantastic game in it's own way, great graphics and manager mode, but I always end up missing the total control you can get with PES Wii.

So yeah, definitely PES Wii