Pro evolution 2009

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by gloscherrybomb, Apr 24, 2009.

Apr 24, 2009

Pro evolution 2009 by gloscherrybomb at 1:38 AM (1,079 Views / 0 Likes) 10 replies

1. gloscherrybomb
    OP

Member gloscherrybomb GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Got this up and running on usb loader... anybody else finding that whilst it connects to wifi it says there is no internet connection when you try to add friends and so over bits and bobs? Strange...

Anyway my main question is, I read somewhere and I think it was here that there are custom downloads which have all the correct player kit and team names etc. Where can I find this?

Thanks

2. gloscherrybomb
    OP

United Kingdom
    bimp bomp bamp bemp bump

3. BluntTrauma

Newcomer BluntTrauma Member

United Kingdom
    If I run it through the USB loader, every now and again the wifi fails to initialize. If I use the disc channel it is fine.

If you want to put the correct teams and player names in (without manually editing them) you will need to do the following.

- Get Waninkoko's save game extractor from http://www.teknoconsolas.tv/wanin/Savegame...ractor_v2.0.zip
    - Use it to extract your PES save game to your SD card
    - Download the correct teams etc from http://rapidshare.com/files/224056083/EDIT.rar
    - Copy the EDIT file into the SHARE folder of your save game (as described here: http://www.pes-patch.com/2009/04/pes-2009-...html#more-7544)
    - Get Waninkoko's save game installer from http://www.teknoconsolas.tv/wanin/Savegame...taller_v2.0.zip
    - Use it to put your save game back onto your Wii.

4. jono@home

Member jono@home GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    if the netwrok is initialized on the usb loader.. i.e downloading covers.. auto update then it breaks the wifi...

Tip make sure you are upto date and all covers required are downloaded... Restart loader.. then load up the game..

the wifi will work no problem at all..

HTH

5. gloscherrybomb
    OP

United Kingdom
    I don't have an autocover downloader, I'm using a wad of waninkokos 1.5, not a custom gui.

Blunt trauma, does that defintely work on usb loader, or do you need the disk? Should you using the automatic updater within the game after adding customs or should you leave it?

Thanks

6. maduin

Member maduin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    for me, I only get errors that wiiconnect24 fails to initialize, because I have it turned off. The internet itself never fails to connect.

7. gloscherrybomb
    OP

United Kingdom
    I get wiiconnect24 failed to initialise, but I have it turned on [​IMG]

8. BluntTrauma

Newcomer BluntTrauma Member

United Kingdom
    Sorry, yes, you do need the disc in order to use Waninkoko's save game exporter/installer. It wouldn't surprise me, though, if someone has written something similar that doesn't require the disc - all it uses the disc for is to get the game id. Once you've doe it, though, you don't need the disc again. I haven't tried using the updater

9. wiistarter

Member wiistarter GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    All works fine for me using a game channel wad I created and not booting into the loader

10. gloscherrybomb
    OP

United Kingdom
    Has anybody found a way to do this from the usb loader, without a disc? Still need a way to load the custom kits/teams

11. collectedsoul

Newcomer collectedsoul Advanced Member

India