Hacking Pro controller support for vWii injects?

britain4

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
At the moment I’m setting up WiiFlow and emulators on my Wii U - in short I seem to be faced with the choice of running them as vWii injects with Gamepad support but not the Pro controller, (the Pro controller connects and is recognised, but the Gamepad is stuck as player 1 and the Pro controller player 2 in games) or vWii forwarders with Pro support but not the Gamepad.

Is there any way to set the Pro controller to Player 1 while running a VC inject so I can choose whether to use the gamepad or the Pro? Ideally I’d like to have the option.

I know there is a third solution using a Wiimote to start up the VC then connecting the Pro controller but that’s a bit cumbersome.

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
At the moment I’m setting up WiiFlow and emulators on my Wii U - in short I seem to be faced with the choice of running them as vWii injects with Gamepad support but not the Pro controller, (the Pro controller connects and is recognised, but the Gamepad is stuck as player 1 and the Pro controller player 2 in games) or vWii forwarders with Pro support but not the Gamepad.

Is there any way to set the Pro controller to Player 1 while running a VC inject so I can choose whether to use the gamepad or the Pro? Ideally I’d like to have the option.

I know there is a third solution using a Wiimote to start up the VC then connecting the Pro controller but that’s a bit cumbersome.
An old problem... it can´t be done.

Reactions: britain4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?