Marracus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I hope this is the correct section.

Is there anyone out there that could help me get a private e header for online play with a sky3ds+
And is this still needed?

Marracus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I got one that i 3ds that is modded but i just got myself another 3ds with sky3ds+ for a price i couldnt resist. So i like to keep this one unmodified

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got one that i 3ds that is modded but i just got myself another 3ds with sky3ds+ for a price i couldnt resist. So i like to keep this one unmodified
in that case. no ones going to provide that as its copyright material and is against tos to hand out. That's in threads here and pms. Just google how to and you should find whats needed.

Itsuki235

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If using a 3DS flashcard, there is a risk of being banned due to sharing a header with online play. This problem does not exist if using 3DS CFW and installing .cia files because they do not use the the same header files concept. Needing a unique header is a only required when using carts, not digital downloads (.cia files).

The bootrom exploit on the 3DS allows for very early control of the 3DS system. This allows you to create a full sysnand backup very early on so there is zero -0- risk of bricking. Combined with the added benefit of worry-less online play, there is literally no reason to use a sky3ds card. All 3DS flashcarts are just plain obsolete technology.

That is a reason why you were able to purchase it at such an inexpensive price. There is reduced demand for them due to the boot9strap exploit. I recommend selling it and installing boot9strap+ Luma CFW.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn