Hacking Private Header for Sky3DS Avail

Megaben99

I'm not an intern. I'm a messenger of the Gods!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've received a lot of good help from the forums, so just trying to pay it forward a little.

I have two Private Headers pulled from Steel Diver carts. PM me if you need one for your Sky3DS and I'm glad to share. First come first serve I guess :gba:

Reactions: Margen67

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I gave up giving out headers. Users just DON'T use them right then blame me that they got banned. When I kept my promise and destroyed the cartridge. I'm like dude what a waste, what are the chances of someone ALREADY using this header when there's a million copies of 3DS games out there!

Reactions: LameNobody

Megaben99

I'm not an intern. I'm a messenger of the Gods!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I gave up giving out headers. Users just DON'T use them right then blame me that they got banned. When I kept my promise and destroyed the cartridge. I'm like dude what a waste, what are the chances of someone ALREADY using this header when there's a million copies of 3DS games out there!
Well there was no vetting process for the recipients, so will have to hope for the best. May get burned, but just wanted to show a little love.

I went from being a non-3ds owner in Feb, to two N3DS playing online with Sky thru some good posts and patient peeps on here. :gba:

Gand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sure this is not the place, but could you explain me as a new owner of a Sky3DS how to dump my private headers? I don't have the Gateway but I have a DSTWO.

Thanks in advance!!!

Stratosfear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Damn I missed you...
If somebody could give me one EU private header, I would be sooooooo happy. I've dumbly updated my FW to the last version, so I can't dump my own cartridges (I guess)....
I can pay a little if you offer me to give me one EU PH (with proofs that I won't be banned and that this header won't be used/given to somebody elses).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: