and they don't support paypal, i got no credit card
CC to paypal services aren't available in canada either

OrangeFlavored

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was really tempted to buy 20 Dash buttons like I did last Prime day, but decided it's not worth the small risk some guy at Amazon takes offense to me "abusing" their promotion and ban my account or something.

Not a bad little loophole though, last time I did it spent $20 and got back $20 in digital credit (for making 20 individual orders, all shipped with no-rush shipping) and $100 in credits that could be spent on anything on Amazon, but only $5 per order. (So basically a sitewide $5 discount for the next few months until I'd used it up.) I cashed in the digital credit for $15 Paypal (bought a PSN code and sent it to the guy in exchange) and the little buttons make for a cool little toy once you rebind them with AutoNotification/Tasker to control the lights or whatever.

Last edited by OrangeFlavored,

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
my deals were much more hotter!!! the 200gb one is for Switch! and 128GB is for Psdead! OFC Oral-B, we need to clean teeth after every meals!

p.s. i got a better prices for SD cards one year ago, how's that possible that the prices are cheaper than ones of PRIME DAYS?? ARE YOU GUYS SURE UR SDs are on sale for REAL??

e6ruxy.png

20jpxlg.png

Last edited by leon315,

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont bother. "Prime Day" always feels like Amazon is just trying to have a big online yard sale where they try to sell off all the crap they can't move from their warehouses.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9pwfLTaW8J8?si=FaKUzB-OBP92LnUD