farcry15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wimu said:
Daco said:
check the hacks
Thanks for ur really fast answer. Which of all the hacks will be the problem in case is not a bannerbrick(i hope i missmatch the name of the wad and uninstall the wrong wad) or is one of the settings? Would u advice me to install a new version of priiloader over this one i have ?
run the installer for priiloader again, it should fix it.

Perfect Slayer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.hardcoding.fr
XP
Country
France
I have the same problem as ChaosEnergy : I can't boot bootmii on IOS :
"Error booting Bootmii IOS!"

I have just update from preloader 0.30 rev4.
All worked fine before the update.

Any solution or fix for us ?

P.S. : My Wii : 4.2E, cIOS38rev17, priiloader0.3b, bootmii/IOS 1.1 & HBC 1.6

Perfect Slayer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.hardcoding.fr
XP
Country
France
Oops, sorry.

All works fine now.
Thanks a lot for your help daxtsu
wink.gif

agentm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
xflak40 said:
i cannot replicate the disk channel issue using priiloader v0.3b (rev48) on my SOFTMODDED wii (maybe it only freezes hard modded wii's??)

agentm, is your wii also hard modded (like kedest's)?

are you both sure you're using priiloader v0.3b (rev48

Yes to both. Wiikey v1.9s PAL installed. I tried Priiloader 0.3 r47 and 0.3b r48, now using 0.2 r30.

kizer8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I upgraded to v0.3b and then rebooted. I then upgraded to cios 38 rev 17 and now my wii will not go to the system menu. It boots to priiloader menu with below error. Does anyone please know how to fix?

I am on 4.1.

error autobooting systemmenu!
ES_DiVerify failed no IOS with it patched?

Daco

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
agentm said:
xflak40 said:
i cannot replicate the disk channel issue using priiloader v0.3b (rev48) on my SOFTMODDED wii (maybe it only freezes hard modded wii's??)

agentm, is your wii also hard modded (like kedest's)?

are you both sure you're using priiloader v0.3b (rev48

Yes to both. Wiikey v1.9s PAL installed. I tried Priiloader 0.3 r47 and 0.3b r48, now using 0.2 r30.
eug, so its a hardmodded issue with priiloader. stay in irc agentm and ill try to fix that issue with you asap. (not today, to tired)

agentm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Daco said:
eug, so its a hardmodded issue with priiloader. stay in irc agentm and ill try to fix that issue with you asap. (not today, to tired)

Daco, catch you tomorrow on IRC as soon as I can. Thanks.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worked great, I was a little scared to install, but all went well. Upgraded from preloader 0.29 to 0.3b installed cIOS38rev17 first and used that to install, no issues at all. Thanks for the app hope I never have to really use it for its main purpose!

bert02

Trophies
XP
Country
what do i need to get prii loader to boot to cfg loader seems i have to install a file but what file and where do i get it

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hmm...in theory, you need the forwarder dol by Narolez (USBLoaderCFG_NForwarder...you can find a link in the first post of this thread). Put it in the root of your SD-card, start priiloader, choose "load/install file" from the menu and choose this file. Then, in the settings, change "boot to" to "installed file" (you can change "return to" to this file as well...that way, exiting a game also starts usb loader cfg).

However...up and until the beta revision of priiloader, the abovementioned forwarder simply didn't work. Others and myself used a workaround for it: we installed the forwarder from USB loader GX (you'll have to google for it, as there are multiple ones and I don't know by heart which one's the correct one for priiloader), and simply renamed configurable USB loader's path (from "SD:\USBLoader" to "SD:\usbloader-gx"). It wasn't very elegant (it prompted the intro screen of USB loader GX before booting configurable usb loader), but at least it worked.

EDIT: this issue-handling page shows an alternative forwarder dol (linky) which is claimed to be working. Haven't tested it myself, though.

I hope this helps.
smile.gif

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
VashTS said:
Worked great, I was a little scared to install, but all went well. Upgraded from preloader 0.29 to 0.3b installed cIOS38rev17 first and used that to install, no issues at all. Thanks for the app hope I never have to really use it for its main purpose!
like in my case. i stayed at preloader 0.29 for a long time. tried priiloader during its early releases but reverted back to preloader 0.29. this 0.3b release really works great so far. thanks Daco for this release. nice work.

bert02

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks wever i did read that there was a problem with cgf loader so thort id ask about it
ill try that link u sent me if not ill look into renaming the directory

cheers

hmm seems it doesnt work i just get a black screen with some white non english text and nothing happens
i am running from usb tho so if thats a sd forwarder then it wont work

ade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Since updating I get this error. “ERROR AUTOBOOTING SYSTEMMENU. COULD NOT GET BOOT STATS. IOS V70 SYSTEMMENU V481″.

Any ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet... +1