Hacking Priiloader Public BETA

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for the quick reply, i'll wait for my 2nd hand wii with vunurable boot2 to arrive before trying it out!.

messed out my other wii when i changed the SM form 4.2 to 4.1 and installed proloader afterwards, but unfortunately forgot to install a proper ios60 and got bricked because of the stub.

trottolo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
DACO nyce job.....i tryed on 4.1E and on 4.2E with only one issue...the forwarder of the usbloader gx i still not working....do you plan to solve it?

Thanks AGAIN....

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trottolo said:
DACO nyce job.....i tryed on 4.1E and on 4.2E with only one issue...the forwarder of the usbloader gx i still not working....do you plan to solve it?

Thanks AGAIN....

I thought there was a new forwarder somewhere that works, but you can also use WiiHome as the installed file and set the channel.txt file to load whatever channel you like. http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Wii_Home

EDIT: Here's the link to the new forwarder. Works in Preloader .30, but I don't know about Priiloader. I assume it would work fine. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=2354858

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trottolo said:

Thanks AGAIN....

D34DL1N3R said:
QUOTE(trottolo @ Nov 8 2009, 02:28 AM) DACO nyce job.....i tryed on 4.1E and on 4.2E with only one issue...the forwarder of the usbloader gx i still not working....do you plan to solve it?

Thanks AGAIN....

I thought there was a new forwarder somewhere that works, but you can also use WiiHome as the installed file and set the channel.txt file to load whatever channel you like. http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Wii_Home

EDIT: Here's the link to the new forwarder. Works in Preloader .30, but I don't know about Priiloader. I assume it would work fine. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=2354858

I have a working forwarder without the debugging text. Anybody who wants it just PM me. I'll get it to you within the next couple of days.

Also, if anyone needs one for any other loaders, just find me a splash screen and i'll whip one up.

blitzxp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Is this safe if I want to update from preloader 0.27 (sysmenu 3.2u) ?? should I upgrade to crediar's 0.29 and then update this?
I have no bootmii on boot2, so is it still buggy and should I avoid it using it for the time being??

Daco

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
blitzxp said:
Is this safe if I want to update from preloader 0.27 (sysmenu 3.2u) ?? should I upgrade to crediar's 0.29 and then update this?
I have no bootmii on boot2, so is it still buggy and should I avoid it using it for the time being??
priiloader -will- boot. however its booting system menu im not sure. so PLEASE make a bootmii backup before updating. then update and report back

if its bad then restore the backup. if everything works (should) then just keep it
smile.gif

but really, if i have gotten you that far to update then please tell me how it went cause beeing able to update from preloader should be possible
smile.gif

dai-a

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Found a bug.

If I eject a disc while the wii is in standby mode(Yellow light), then re insert a disc. The wii will NOT turn on and/or eject the disc. But you can fix this by unplugging the cable and re plugging it in.

D

Deleted User

I get an error that it can't read the file when trying to boot an installed file?
And yes, the elf works in HBC.
Tried reinstalling too the file too. Using Priiloader 0.1.

blitzxp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Daco said:
blitzxp said:
priiloader -will- boot. however its booting system menu im not sure. so PLEASE make a bootmii backup before updating. then update and report back

if its bad then restore the backup. if everything works (should) then just keep it
smile.gif

but really, if i have gotten you that far to update then please tell me how it went cause beeing able to update from preloader should be possible
smile.gif

Damn, I don't have bootmii/boot2 ...so I'll better stay off of it until further testing is done.. any other recommendations so I can update while I wait for a non-beta release?
smile.gif
THX anyways

Daco

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
blitzxp said:
Daco said:
blitzxp said:

smile.gif

smile.gif

Damn, I don't have bootmii/boot2 ...so I'll better stay off of it until further testing is done.. any other recommendations so I can update while I wait for a non-beta release?
smile.gif
THX anyways

you dont have bootmii as ios? cause if you do thats fine
smile.gif

QUOTE(dai-a @ Nov 10 2009, 07:38 PM) Found a bug.

If I eject a disc while the wii is in standby mode(Yellow light), then re insert a disc. The wii will NOT turn on and/or eject the disc. But you can fix this by unplugging the cable and re plugging it in.
works fine here...

QUOTE(Kromgol @ Nov 10 2009, 08:34 PM)
I get an error that it can't read the file when trying to boot an installed file?
elfs are pooped atm. ive noticed it too

D

Deleted User

Daco said:
Kromgol said:
elfs are pooped atm. ive noticed it too

Ah right, will convert it to a dol.
Thanks though.

lejong2002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi

I have a question.

I enabled the Remove NoCopy protection, but I cannot move or copy some game's save file to SD.
(eg. Mario kart wii)
I cannot click the move or copy button on save option in system menu setting.

Help me please.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lejong2002 said:
Hi

I have a question.

I enabled the Remove NoCopy protection, but I cannot move or copy some game's save file to SD.
(eg. Mario kart wii)
I cannot click the move or copy button on save option in system menu setting.

Help me please.

did you actually try clicking it? afaik, it'll be greyed out, but it will still work if you actually click it.

blitzxp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Daco said:
blitzxp said:
Daco said:
blitzxp said:

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif
THX anyways
you dont have bootmii as ios? cause if you do thats fine
smile.gif

Yes, I have it as an ios, but isn't it UNSAFE to restore a backup with bootmii ios ??
unsure.gif
So to be safe (as you say that what you don't know is if it will boot the old sysmenu), should I update everything?
First update preloader to crediars 0.29 (just to be safe for the sysmenu update), install ios70+patched with DOP-IOS, install sysmenu 4.2u (will wadmanager 1.5 do?) , then update to this priiloader+hacks ??

gotchapt

Trophies
XP
Country
i just updated preloader v0.30 to priiloader and now my system menu is corrupted. what do I do? i have wanin cios r14, 4.1E wii

EDIT: wtf, now it is working again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ding dong