Hacking Priiloader Hacks List

spritefreak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been searching (but can't seem to find it) the list of all the setting hacks for Priiloader. I am newer to the scene, but I am wondering which ones I should have one or off in order to make my Wii safe and run to it's fullest potential.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

spritefreak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Force Disc Region_1 - This forces the game disc to run at the Wii's native settings. So NTSC games won't turn black and white on PAL TVs.

Does this also mean that PAL games will not play black and white on a NTSC TV?

aimzsmith

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello - I have softmodded my wii and I am working with PriiLoader now to region-free my wii. I am in the priiloader menu and I got o "system Menu Hacks" but then nothing happens. The screen just goes grey and then it goes back to the first priiloader menu. Does anyone know what I should do?

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
i wonder why the preloader hacks.ini in wiibrew not yet updated to include region free wii game hack for 4.2 ported by BlackAce83?? but starpatch have been updated to include region free wii games hack on 4.2

took me a while to search the whole forum and read a lots of pages to find that there was on for 4.2

aimzsmith

Trophies
XP
Country
I had priiloader and I got into the hacks.. I enabled the hack "region free" .. I put in my UK CD and it loaded to make it look like the game was going to work. Heard the music and saw the games background. for some reason it asked for parental code,,.. i put in the code.. then went to push play.. then the remote disconnected and the screen went black..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.