Priiloader Hacks List

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by spritefreak, Dec 4, 2009.

Dec 4, 2009

Priiloader Hacks List by spritefreak at 8:02 PM (14,645 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. spritefreak
    OP

Member spritefreak GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I have been searching (but can't seem to find it) the list of all the setting hacks for Priiloader. I am newer to the scene, but I am wondering which ones I should have one or off in order to make my Wii safe and run to it's fullest potential.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

2. longtom1

Member longtom1 Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen

Antarctica
  3. spritefreak
    OP

United States
    Thanks....I knew I saw it somewhere!

4. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
  5. spritefreak
    OP

United States
    Force Disc Region_1 - This forces the game disc to run at the Wii's native settings. So NTSC games won't turn black and white on PAL TVs.

Does this also mean that PAL games will not play black and white on a NTSC TV?

6. aimzsmith

Newcomer aimzsmith Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hello - I have softmodded my wii and I am working with PriiLoader now to region-free my wii. I am in the priiloader menu and I got o "system Menu Hacks" but then nothing happens. The screen just goes grey and then it goes back to the first priiloader menu. Does anyone know what I should do?

7. happydance

Member happydance GBAtemp Fan

Philippines
    i wonder why the preloader hacks.ini in wiibrew not yet updated to include region free wii game hack for 4.2 ported by BlackAce83?? but starpatch have been updated to include region free wii games hack on 4.2

took me a while to search the whole forum and read a lots of pages to find that there was on for 4.2

8. aimzsmith

United Kingdom
    Wait - So region free wont work with 4.2 / Priiloader? How do i get region free then?

9. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    it does work, see my signature, the priiloader bundle includes the most recent hacks.ini for all 4.1 and 4.2 systems (for all 4 regions). Thanks to da_letter_a for this!

10. aimzsmith

United Kingdom
    I had priiloader and I got into the hacks.. I enabled the hack "region free" .. I put in my UK CD and it loaded to make it look like the game was going to work. Heard the music and saw the games background. for some reason it asked for parental code,,.. i put in the code.. then went to push play.. then the remote disconnected and the screen went black..