PS1/2 pricecheck on a release ps3

BedtimeGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if this should be in a different section, my bad. how much could i sell an original, barely used PS3 60GB with two controllers? how about if it came with rockband 2, the drums, a guitar, and the official rockband drumset stool? would it be fair to trade it for an xbox 360? i also have, like 4 more games for it but whatever.

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Not sure about Canadian dollars but about 150-200 US dollars for the 60gig ps3 not sure how to price your games.
I wouldn't trade even for the xbox360 with or without all your extra stuff i would ask for alittle boot
But thats just my opinion

BedtimeGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes, backwards compatibility, ive played several ps2 games on it myself! but it is not the model with the card reader... sadly.

D

Deleted-171178

If I could, I would've swapped my PS3 slim for it.
wink.gif

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
baffle-boy said:
yes, backwards compatibility, ive played several ps2 games on it myself! but it is not the model with the card reader... sadly.

If I knew my X360 wasnt banned or not. I'd make this trade with you. You can def get more money that $150 for that thing on ebay. Just look at the link I gave you. A straight up trade with a X360 isn't fair on your end.

Edit. not launch PS3? PS2 emulated software is still by far better than none at all.

Sao Mortel

Trophies
Website
shoptemp.com
XP
Country
Canada
If I were you I would just keep it... somewhere down the road you will bite your fingers having wished you would still have this unit even if you dont use it now it will still be good in 10 years. Xbox 360 prices have gone down. you can find them all over. Just go work at macdonalds for 2 week instead and you will have your 360 elite
nayps3.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning