Priceangels ordering problem?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by FlameTakuya, Jul 8, 2010.

Jul 8, 2010
  1. FlameTakuya
    OP

Member FlameTakuya GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Singapore
    Okay so like, I had no problems ordering AK2is for my mates in the past from this website they're the fastest online shop EVER! (One week AT THE MOST to reach my doorstep from time of order)

But now I seem to have run into a bit of a problem. I select the items I want into my cart, choose paypal checkout as per usual, log into paypal, confirm on paypal, and confirm on priceangels.

Usually after that I'll get a message that says something like thank you for your order! or something. But now I get this:

[​IMG]

Why?!

It didn't use to do this before! I've tried to order on different computers in different places, they all give me the same message!

Help please! DDD:

And I have no idea how to contact them about this since their list of problems to contact about doesn't have this in it and Even though I randomly picked one to ask this question a few weeks ago, I still haven't got an answer! DDDD:

2. kiafazool

Member kiafazool GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    try again later or tommorow
    most likely server problems
    i ordered once from there, no problems
    its faster than dx

3. tk_saturn

Member tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Have you checked your email to see if there are any order confirmations for those orders? Also check your PayPal account.

You've clicked on both confirm buttons, which means the order still could have been processed. If you've done multiple times, you could have a few Acekard 2i's heading your way.

4. FlameTakuya
    OP

Singapore
    Checked all my email accounts, nothing at all. The 5 items are still sitting in the shopping cart on priceangels like nothing happened. Yes I've clicked both confirm buttons but the second one give me the above error.

5. Ssseth

Member Ssseth GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Try installing and using a different web browser like Chrome or Firefox and see if that helps.

Side question, is priceangels faster than shoptemp and ndscardsale? I'm looking for the fastest shipping I can without having to pay an arm and a leg. Getting a DSi XL on Sunday so I'd like to be able to play it as soon as possible (Dragon Quest IX [​IMG])

6. FlameTakuya
    OP

Singapore
    Yes it is. It's the fastest shipping I've ever seen. Priceangels only took a week to get to my house while NDScard and DX took like one and a half months.

Ive already tried on IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera. At different places in my country. And even on an iPhone. For the whole of last week.

I have no idea what to do anymore....

7. tk_saturn

United Kingdom
    The shipping time should be the same as ShopTemp or NDScardsale. Most of the delays are with the HongKong Postoffice, which is out of their hands. You could find some orders from PriceAngels take a while, often because they are sitting there in the hongKong Post office.

I've had items from DX, FocalPrice and NDS Cardsale all delivered in under 2 weeks.

8. PyroSpark

Member PyroSpark GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I ordered my super card ds two from there. Came in 2 weeks. [​IMG]

9. tk_saturn

United Kingdom
    I imagine the reason it takes one week for you, is according to your flag you are in Singapore. China is in the same region as you. For those in the US/ Europe, it will normally take a little longer.

10. FlameTakuya
    OP

Singapore
    Yeap, I was guessing that's probably why.

Still, all this talk of shipping times isn't helping me much with the matter at hand. Anyone have any idea what else I could/should do?!

11. tk_saturn

United Kingdom
    Try clearing all your cookies and delete your browser cache. Make sure their SSL cert is upto date.

Otherwise email them or order from somewhere else, not much else you can do really.

12. FlameTakuya
    OP

Singapore
    - Cleared and deleted many times.
    - Whazzat?
    - They have separate mailing forms for different problems. This isn't one of them. And I tried to send in a few using the ones more closely related to the problem bu they haven't replied me yet :/
    - I hope I really don't have to do this... I don't want to wait for another month for my stuff to get here. Even though at present Shoptemp seems to be the most attractive, all the talk of stuff taking weeks to arrive kinda turns me away.

13. Ssseth

Member Ssseth GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    If you've tried more than one browser, it's definitely something wrong with their site. Perhaps they no longer ship to Singapore?

14. FlameTakuya
    OP

Singapore
    Hm I kind of doubt it, but can't say it's impossible. Hope not. [​IMG]

Anyone ordered anything from them recently?

Like in the past week or so kind of recently?

I wish there was some easier way to contact them. Aargh.

15. Cuelhu

Member Cuelhu КУ!

I've got this error while browsing some products there. It's a problem with the site, so it doesn't matter what browser you use. So you can wait until things come back to normal (in my case, some minutes later the product was on again), or buy on another site. Looks like it's not so fast, no?