PriceAngels = DealExtreme

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by geokilla, Dec 18, 2009.

Dec 18, 2009

PriceAngels = DealExtreme by geokilla at 9:53 PM (5,770 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. geokilla
    OP

Member geokilla GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    So it seems that PriceAngels is DealExtreme....Everything is very similar, if not the same. Only thing different is that PriceAngel is more expensive by around $2 to $3. However, they're still cheaper than 0shippingzone.

2. tomrev

Member tomrev GBAtemp Fan

United States
    WOW! It look like direct promote by DealExtreme guy. If Webmaster saw my post, please delete some hard core promotion post which better for community. Someone told me that their sale is drop because of customers didn't trust DX.

DX customer service is slow responsible and unsolvable . Customers always wait forever for items to arrive and has high chance to lost package.

3. geokilla
    OP

Canada
    I'll keep GBATemp up to date with how my Acekard 2i and DSTT order goes.

If DealExtreme still doesn't put the Acekard 2i and DSTT back up in 2 weeks, I'll be giving 0shippingzone a try. I'm the....um....what do you call that again?

Oh guinea pig.

4. zhuzhuchina

Member zhuzhuchina GBAtemp Advanced Fan

China
    cool seems a copycat , probably an internal worker took the dx database? lol

5. Uncle FEFL

Member Uncle FEFL OBJECTION!

United States
    I thought 0shippingzone has a good rep now...

6. geokilla
    OP

Canada
    Got my order from Price Angels. It definitely looks like it's the same as DealExtreme. Same type of packaging, etc. Will compare it to my DealExtreme order that's arriving next week.

7. tk_saturn

Member tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Why are you bumping old threads? don't you think the OP has resolved it by now? He now has an Acekard. You are obviously doing a search for priceangels and replying to every thread without even bothering to read them.