OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
themesplatter39.jpg
QUOTE said:
Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes of the long defunct Dashboard Themes website, comes a new site that has the simple goal of giving XBLM consumers a chance to preview premium dashboard themes. NXE Themes has screenshots of the entire catalog of premium dash skins, including all free and paid content. It's quite the nice community service NXE Themes is offering, seeing that a premium download can cost upwards of 250 Microsoft points.

The only negative we can find with the site is the amount of bandwidth that is required. Dial-up users stay far, far away.

[Source]

[www.nxethemes.com]

The site seems to be down right now.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Lol, probably from all the hits they got.

I think it's so ridiculous that MS doesn't let you preview whatever themes you're downloading. The only theme I downloaded is the Braid Premium Theme, because it was featured in Kotaku and it looked really good. (And it does!) I also hate how you can't preview picture packs... and the fact that you even have to pay real money for a small 50x50 picture or whatever.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got the Banjo-Kazooie (Original) one and I couldn't ever regret it. A nice looking theme to compliment my favorite game of all time, awesome!

It amazes me that a third party got to this before Microsoft themselves. They should feel horrible right now. That being said the Castle Crashers and Street Fighter IV themes look nice too.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT