Hacking Preparing to do my first burns

Tweaked

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay. I know.

Im retarded and should stop newbing up the forums, but this project is seeming diffrent then i expect each time.

So since i dont have an LG dvd drive, ive had to download games to create backups of them.

The game in question is Soul Calibur Legends. The size is 4.14 gigs, When i dig around in the folders, i find no .iso

Perhaps i still need to de-scramble this? or is the .iso in a specific location that my tard eyes cant see, thank you and have a nice day.

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Well a Wii game is ALLWAYS: 4.699.979.776 bytes
And you dont need to unscramble the never releases anymore as they allready are unscrambled.

Well have you exacted the files or you just got a fake release?

Tweaked

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
for the last bit ive been trying to find the proper folder structure neccesary but havent been able to find any of the neccesary documentation on the subject.

does the folder structure matter at all anyways? or will extracting all preserve it?

Tweaked

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kay, so i just finished dling another game, this time it was just one .rar containing a .iso

only diffrence is this was a gamecube game, but both the other games i have that im backing up, when i open their downloaded file, it just contains at least 40++ .rars (3 of which being incomplete, is there any way to remedy that besides starting download anew?)

If a file ive downloaded just contains many .rar's, is it because some of them are incomplete? Because its a fake? or finnaly, because i need to descramble it(that is what my uneducated guess is)

Thank you for your time and help, sorry if my constant newb questions are annoying :[

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
EMO!!! ow.. sorry that you where... nevermind
tongue.gif

Mr_Grinch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure assisting with downloaded iso's is against the rules here.

If you have .par files along with your .rxx files then download quickpar and use it to fix your archive. If you don't, you're a bit screwed and need to redownload them.

Open either the .rar files or the first .rxx (where xx is a number) in winrar and extract the iso.

Then use imgburn to burn the .iso.

DON'T extract the .iso and burn the structure to a disc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-