Not open for further replies.

FoxofGrey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Capitalize off of the free resources provided to you for free by your college and fail0verflow, because that's ethical

Well the printing is not free, as I pay $1 per gram of printed material. Also, as far as I know, the stl file for the jig is under Creative Commons with commercial use. So technically it is ethical. And even if I did have free access to the 3D printer, I'm giving my college $25K a year, so it's more of a complementary service they offer.

do you send to mexico V?
I'll discuss it with you once preorders close, but I'm safe to assume that it'll be possible to ship to Mexico.

Last edited by FoxofGrey,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) If you have a FW version 3.0.0 and under, there is Plutoo's homebrew launcher: https://switchbrew.github.io/nx-hbl/
But theoretically, FG is much more powerful than Plutoo's homebrew launcher due to this having a much lower abstraction. But for right now, there is a way to launch Arch Linux, dump your NAND, and test out the exploit. Technically no homebrew so far, but the scene will expand out more very shortly this year.
When the exploits are released, systems on 3.0.0 and lower will be able to boot into RCM using only software.

Reactions: kumikochan

aerios169

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well the printing is technically not free. Also, as far as I know, the stl file for the jig is under Creative Commons with commercial use. So technically it is ethical. And even if I did have free access to the 3D printer, I'm giving my college $25K a year, so it's more of a complementary service they offer.

I'll discuss it with you once preorders close, but I'm safe to assume that it'll be possible to ship to Mexico.
how we will paid?? i have the money the problem is that i dont know if we can pay in banks here ? haha

FoxofGrey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how we will paid?? i have the money the problem is that i dont know if we can pay in banks here ? haha
Everything will be done via. PayPal. I'll have a payment page set up probably so that you don't need an account to send the money. Worse comes to worse, it'll be through the "send money" feature for PayPal accounts, but I'll try my best to get a payment page going.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

When the exploits are released, systems on 3.0.0 and lower will be able to boot into RCM using only software.
From what I heard, a lot of people are 3.0.1 and above. Mainly for the game library and online access. So this'll work for everyone for the time being, and those who have upgraded past 3.0.0.

FoxofGrey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
new jig? where did you see that?
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2877484

I assume they're talking about this. But yes, this is the better jig. But, it is under non-commercial use, so I am unable to sell this. But the only reason it's better is due to the fact that you don't need to have a sacrificial micro-USB cable to dig out the wafer, that is it. Both serve the same functionality (with this technically shorting Pin 1 rather than Pin 7, but they both serve the same purpose since they both lead to ground).

Last edited by FoxofGrey,
Reactions: Greg956
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/wCF3ywukQYA?si=6tm165dpnERzPwSX +1