FoxofGrey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there,

I have access to resources from my college that'll allow me to print out as much of these jigs as I need, along with the ability to order multiple micro-USB cables (still need a few shipped for this and my personal jig). Anyways, my point here is that, only for $4.99 (not including shipping, that'll be discussed later on here), I will ship you a pre-made RCM jig, along with some resources that'll help you out. Anyways, here is my own RCM jig, without the wafer:

Sr2PoFn.jpg

v5hy2C5.jpg

Anyways, comment below if you want it, and next week, on May 2nd Tomorrow night, April 26th at around 10PM, I will close preorders and contact the individuals who want it further, to discuss shipping pricing and location to ship to, along with payment.

Edit: I had to shorten the date due to the sudden realization that next week is finals for me, so apologies on that part. Second, I would also want to explain that the funds are going directly towards helping my college classes, so there's some moral reasoning there if anyone needed such.

Edit 2: And the way the preorders will work is that all you need to do is reply with saying that you would be interested, I like your reply, and that's when you know I've put you on the list for preorders. Also holy shit, thank you all for showing your interest.

Last edited by FoxofGrey,

Kipz

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super off topic, but when you "install" these does it get in the way of using the joycon on the rail?

FoxofGrey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super off topic, but when you "install" these does it get in the way of using the joycon on the rail?
Yes, but you'd only need it to boot into the RCM mode, and that'll be the only purpose of this jig. But, from what I've experienced and heard, it's much less painful to get one of these than to short the pins using a cable manually. Also, once booted into the mode, you do not need it in the joycon rail while booted into the mode, thus you can load your payload then.

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone on reswitched channel selling them 3 bucks with shipping .. he sent all 4 of mine out already

FoxofGrey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone on reswitched channel selling them 3 bucks with shipping .. he sent all 4 of mine out already
Changed OP explaining the dollar difference, along with pushing forward the pre-order end date.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

will shipping be more than a 44cent stamp?
That'll most likely be so, at least if you're in the US. If you're outside of the US, I'll try my best to ship it to your foreign location.

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Changed OP explaining the dollar difference, along with pushing forward the pre-order end date.

That'll most likely be so, at least if you're in the US. If you're outside of the US, I'll try my best to ship it to your foreign location.
Plus u should make the NEW Jig !! It's way better .

YigglyPoof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Posted on this before it was moved/locked.

On a serious note though, yes I would like one :)

Reactions: FoxofGrey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...