Hacking preloader on cios rev 10

pengypikmin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pls help im stuck on this preloader i want to be able to unbrick use hacks and move the disc channel.
but i cant install it i have a really old wii on 4.0 and when i try to install it i get an error message. failed to get root ios36 has the fakesign bug fixed
i have cios 36 rev 10 what gives?

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Preloader requires a version of IOS36 with the Trucha bug. (cIOS installs to IOS249 and IOS250.) Use Dop-IOS or Trucha Bug Restorer to put the bug back into IOS36.

Malurth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dialexio said:
Preloader requires a version of IOS36 with the Trucha bug. (cIOS installs to IOS249 and IOS250.) Use Dop-IOS or Trucha Bug Restorer to put the bug back into IOS36.
Won't that flip the homebrew channel, though?

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Installing IOS36 will not touch cIOS in any way, shape, or form. (The Wii keeps multiple versions of IOS.)

@Malurth: The Hackmii installer configures the Homebrew Channel to use the "best suited", authentic IOS. This differs for people; it can be IOS61, it can be IOS33...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in