Hacking Preloader 27 won't boot HBC?

Col70

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently installed preloader and eveything seems to be running fine. I have however just noticed that when I try to boot HBC directly from the preloader menu it freezes/crashes with a rather chooped up version of HBC.

I have checked the boot.dol file in the root and have reinstalled HBC which works fine from the regular Channel menu.

Any ideas?

kitt050383

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had this problem when I first installed preloader 0.27... use anyregion changer to reinstall system menu 3.2 (making sure to select your correct region!!) then reinstall the preloader... make sure to uninstall all of it's hacks first...

-kitt050383

Col70

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
cool so first of all diable all the system hacks from preloader menu, reinstall 3.2 using anyregion changer the reinstall preloader (I'm on v27 should I install 25, 26 or 27?)

Col70

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I tried the following steps and it's still exactly the same:

uninstalled all hacks using hack remover
used anyregion changer (no korean discs etc)
reinstalled cioscorp and preloader v26 then up to 27

still got glitched / crashed screen when I boot HBC from preloader and cant use menupatcher - other than that everything seems ok???

Anyone help????????

menage730

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
remove pre loader hacks then try anyregion changer 1.1BM5 install preloader then run cIOSCORP dont know might work thats how i did it & i have no problems loading hbc from preloader im on preloader 0.28 i was having similar issues just reversed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hammer the threads