Hacking Preloader 0.30 is out

Cuber

Trophies
Website
mytgn.co.uk
XP
Country
sess said:
Huh, the updater tells me IOS 60 has the fakesign bug and something else (screen cuts off the message), and I can't update. I'm pretty sure my IOS 60 was not fakesigned. :s
Some kind of antipiracy stuff? Or something??

IlluminiX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know why on Preloader Auto-Update I get "File not found on server" when I try to download 0.29 or 0.30? The net works on my side as that is why the Update option is even there (and the changelog downloads).

mariomaniac33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think he took down the dol files on his server. I used to be able to see the update option, but I can't see it anymore. I took a look at his server and I managed to find the txt changelog files for each update. I also found the rar files (no 0.30 of course), but I couldn't find ANY preloader dol files whatsoever, old and new.

Perhaps he's updating his server or something?
unsure.gif
I hope he didn't take them down for good...

lightyear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:
lightyear said:
so how do I get the update then if mine doesn't give the option???
you on 4.1 or 4.2

I'm on 4.0U
wink.gif

QUOTE(LeonardoGolden @ Sep 29 2009, 09:19 PM)
WiiBrew says "Download (.30)" and it links you to tehskeen

http://www.tehskeen.com/viewarticle.php?articleid=4899

There's the dol, everyone!

Tehskeen has the link to .29 under the post...???? I did notice the update on WiiBrew, but that just directs to the link you provided us with
smile.gif

LeonardoGolden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

lightyear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bnm81002 said:
bnm81002 said:
how do you auto update Preloader? thanks

I'm asking again
frown.gif
preloader will recognize the hack file if it is there and install the hacks every time it loads and there is a hack file present. once you remove the hack file it will no longer try to install one....I believe there was a question about this in an earlier post...but I forgot to post a response to answer it...sorry about that, bro
tongue.gif

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that wasn't the question, nor was it correct.

The hacks only get "installed" when you "save settings" from within the hacks menu

The auto update shows up if you stay in the settings menu long enough for preloader to phone home and check for an update. It will pop up as a new menu option you can click on.

dunno if wiiconnect24 needs to be turned on or not but you at least need your wifi settings configured correctly on your wii.

Incure

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
As already noticed, all changes are reverted back by Crediar himself on the WiiBrew page (the original update on the WiiBrew page was by TJ Cool). See also the history page.

I updated my first post with this info.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The arcade version is so fun but the ports yikes lol