trottolo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello,

I found out that preloader 0.29 is not working with cio rev10...in fact after install it it freeze the wii....in any case I downgrade at the rev 9 and now it is working.....but in the meantime I saw that news channel and the meteo channel aren't working!

did you confirm that?

how I can remove the preloader? I saw reinstalling system menu...how?(my system menu is 4.0)

Apekop

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
trottolo said:
Hello,

I found out that preloader 0.29 is not working with cio rev10...in fact after install it it freeze the wii....in any case I downgrade at the rev 9 and now it is working.....but in the meantime I saw that news channel and the meteo channel aren't working!

did you confirm that?

how I can remove the preloader? I saw reinstalling system menu...how?(my system menu is 4.0)

hey. I have the same problem. I recommend using cios rev9 and leaving the preloader there. News and meteo channels arent working because you have Wiiconnect24 off. Id leave that the way it is, since wiiconnect24 can cause overheating and is generally useless. Use the internet browser to check the news and the weather.

trottolo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I found ot that should be system menu 30 to abilitate meteo and news.....so you have to modidy in the preloader menu.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte