OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
rohan.sdsu.edu
XP
Country
United States
A while back I compiled a version of SDL for the DS using the official support built into SDL, It was rejected from being included in devkitpro so it kind of sat around on my harddrive for a while, so i'm going to release it so you don't have to compile it from the source yourselves (although SDL has official Nintendo DS support it's not available that way as a pre-built binary). this is a static library for use with devkitARM in case anyone has issues.
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...7468e839165e3ab597df5acb/analysis/1416246994/
virustotal

Attachments

• SDL-1.3.0 for DS.rar
    976.9 KB · Views: 250

ipwndeveloper

Trophies
Website
gb4iphone.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
A while back I compiled a version of SDL for the DS using the official support built into SDL, It was rejected from being included in devkitpro so it kind of sat around on my harddrive for a while, so i'm going to release it so you don't have to compile it from the source yourselves (although SDL has official Nintendo DS support it's not available that way as a pre-built binary). this is a static library for use with devkitARM in case anyone has issues.

virustotal

Ohh, this is verry nice. thanks!
this makes life easy, I wonder if some of my old SDL projects will compile for ds...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, me neither