Hacking [Pre-realese]vitaXash3D

Kerbangman

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok just checked this out and looks like this new release 3 prevents you from disabling the rear touch.
Worked in release 2.

Emankcin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get it to work. I get to the game select screen, select half life, and it goes to the half life select screen. I select new game, and it goes to the difficulty select screen. I select a difficulty, it makes the sound, but nothing. It stays there. Not frozen, just not moving on. Any ideas?

Kerbangman

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't get it to work. I get to the game select screen, select half life, and it goes to the half life select screen. I select new game, and it goes to the difficulty select screen. I select a difficulty, it makes the sound, but nothing. It stays there. Not frozen, just not moving on. Any ideas?

What version of Halflife do you have?
Where is it placed in ux0:?

Kerbangman

Trophies
XP
Country
Its the steam spanish version with enchance models from blue shift.

Theres a download on the reddit site that would help you work out if your files are correct or not.

You'll have to page down the threads as it was posted a while back.

I have a full blown PC version and that had problems running passed a section in half life and Blueshift.

Jack32X

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can't get this to work for the life of me. Used my steam copy of HL and CS1.6, followed the guide to the T and the New Game and load game buttons are greyed out on both meaning I can't progress. Any ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.