Gaming Pre-order Bonus for Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it worth buying if ya don't like disney characters much?
Hmmm... I haven't played them all, but Disney stories are usually worked into the main storyline. I have kids, so I'm kind of used to those kinds of stories, but I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan of them even though I like the KH games a lot. If you like FF characters and RPGs in general, you should still enjoy the game even if you don't like Disney characters.

goembario

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmmm... I haven't played them all, but Disney stories are usually worked into the main storyline. I have kids, so I'm kind of used to those kinds of stories, but I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan of them even though I like the KH games a lot. If you like FF characters and RPGs in general, you should still enjoy the game even if you don't like Disney characters.
Ok thanks gonna think about it to get, but I'll maby go for heroes of ruin :P

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Disney characters are part of the reason why I love this game so much, this game just wouldn't be the same without Donald's grumpiness, Goofy's goofiness, Jack Skellington, Alladin, Lion King, heck... There's just so many, do you know how awesome it is to have in your party a Disney character and a Final Fantasy character? It's friggin amazing.

Reactions: 2 people

goembario

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Disney characters are part of the main storyline. So I suggest you that if you don't like them dont buy it
Nah I don't dislike them but I have never played a Kingdom's Heart game and I'm still wondering if it's not a bit childish. (for my feeling, but could be totally wrong about it)
So however I still don't know much about it so I'm gonna find more information to convince myself to buy it xD (or not buy it :P)

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Disney characters are part of the main storyline. So I suggest you that if you don't like them dont buy it
Nah I don't dislike them but I have never played a Kingdom's Heart game and I'm still wondering if it's not a bit childish. (for my feeling, but could be totally wrong about it)
So however I still don't know much about it so I'm gonna find more information to convince myself to buy it xD (or not buy it :P)
I felt the same at first, I've always loved Disney characters and wondered if they really felt right together with Final Fantasy characters, I thought the storyline would be something silly (although was still 10 when it was released), I only purchased the games both games like 4 years ago, and well, I can tell you that the game has a really deep story, it's somewhat a game about dreams and friendship, the story is beautiful in all the games I played and the characters just seem so much alive, that's my opinion tho, ever since I got them I've already completed those games over 4 times each (just the Ps2 ones, although I did play the gba and ds ones too).

watex5

dvd
Trophies
XP
Country
I pre ordered it in GameStop (Europe) and I saw that GAME is giving away some little keychains where websites are saying will be a Europe bonus. There is no GAME anywhere where I live and I'm wondering if anyone knows if theres a GameStop Europe pre order bonus?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1