• Views 305,381
  • Replies 719
  • Likes 73

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
nnm i found the nighty build and it worked but gta vics run worse compate to ppsspp standalone (i use default setting btw) when i rise the resolution. Could you provide the setting so that in run like ppsspp default with x 3 resolution, fxaa antialiasing cause the ppsspp build not bad (except shuttering ofc ) .
Use overclocking, change video driver to vulcan, lower your res to 2x. It runs better than in HOS, i completed vcs with no issues. There are also cheats to unlock 60fps and map right stick to camera control (tho its still better to play at locked 30 cause you won't reach stable 60 and the game becomes jittery when fps is fluctuating a lot).

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
Tried booting Gitaroo man on this earlier, it got to the main menu, crashed after I entered Single player mode, closed the application and now it won't even boot the game and gives me a switch system error "The software was closed because an error has occurred." Other PSP games seem to boot fine.
Anything I can do to try and fix this?

Velvis70

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The exit button doesnt work for Pinball Fantasies. Nothing happens. Other games it works fine. Any ideas?

xunuman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Could any recomend the setting for ppsspp lakka . it seem worse than stand alone. I think something was wrong with my setting. EX boku no natsuyasumi 2 run ok in some area with 30 fps and 15 fps in some area x3 psp with ppsspp standalone default setting but in lakka vulcan x2psp it lagging at the start of the game:( . it remind of my laptop ppsspp performance when i tried to run the game with opengl . And gta vcs too eve nwhen overlocked

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Could any recomend the setting for ppsspp lakka . it seem worse than stand alone. I think something was wrong with my setting. EX boku no natsuyasumi 2 run ok in some area with 30 fps and 15 fps in some area x3 psp with ppsspp standalone default setting but in lakka vulcan x2psp it lagging at the start of the game:( . it remind of my laptop ppsspp performance when i tried to run the game with opengl . And gta vcs too eve nwhen overlocked
Use vulcan, OC, turn down resolution scaling, that's all. If your games still run choppy, then just use standalone. Lakka's ppsspp isn't much better that standalone (actually, for me PPSSPP Standalone is one the few reasons i still use HOS from time to time). GTA VCS runs fine for me in lakka tho, but you need 1.7 oc.

Reactions: xunuman

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, is it normal that the left analog controls are reversed in the main menu?
I'm using the Version v1.9.3-477-gebffca33a currently. Guess thats the latest one.
im haveing the same problem here and nothing has fixed it. control bindings restarts re dowlading nothing works

m4n1c

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
when i try to save i get an error. it says "unable to write save data, disk may be full" i have 40gb available, my disk is not full.

wrongwarp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried booting Gitaroo man on this earlier, it got to the main menu, crashed after I entered Single player mode, closed the application and now it won't even boot the game and gives me a switch system error "The software was closed because an error has occurred." Other PSP games seem to boot fine.
Anything I can do to try and fix this?
came looking for a fix for this, at first i thought ppsspp was just totally busted because gitaroo man lives is the only game i have on there right now, but this message made me test a different game to find that it works... guess it's good to know ppsspp isn't totally broken and it's just this one game??

bizarre, because gitaroo man lives USED to work on here (i played through the entire game in ppsspp, in fact), though i don't know if the problem is with a ppsspp update or what.

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
came looking for a fix for this, at first i thought ppsspp was just totally busted because gitaroo man lives is the only game i have on there right now, but this message made me test a different game to find that it works... guess it's good to know ppsspp isn't totally broken and it's just this one game??

bizarre, because gitaroo man lives USED to work on here (i played through the entire game in ppsspp, in fact), though i don't know if the problem is with a ppsspp update or what.

Good to know it's not just me ha. Would love for it to work!

buchu300

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi, thank you for the work you have done, but unfortunately I have a problem with PPSSPP Standalone. After uploading the files to the /switch folder, I get the error "The software was closed because an error has occurred.".

What can I do about this? I uploaded the patch from your last link and still nothing works. I have versionsystem 14.0.0 and Atmosphere 1.3.0

Thank you in advance for your help. I would like to play some games with the PSP. :D

Velvis70

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does ppsspp for the switch support on screen virtual buttons? I have it enabled in the settings but the layout never shows up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."