• Start date
  • Views 304,668
  • Replies 719
  • Likes 73

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
hi, sorry for the ignorance, why don't use album? I've searched for it but I didn't found anything, can someone explain to me how to not use album and why I don't have to use it? sorry for disturbing
You don't get full access to the systems RAM when using album. Just launch a game installed and hold R instead. Full access this way.

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
I have atmosphere 1.1.1 and horizon 13.0.0, i enter a demo that I don't use and hold r but the Hb menu don't shop up

Hmm... It should work. Have you any other software installed? Make sure to hold R before you launch the game and keep holding it while it loads. After the Nintendo switch logo it should open HBL.

Other than that I have no idea. Anyone else got any advice?

Emm2482

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Question: how do I use overclocked CPU/GPU/Memory settings with PPSSPP?

I'm trying to play Persona 3 Portable with the HD texture pack, and for the most part, it works beautifully. However, there's always a tiny bit of stutter when the game swaps between character portraits, and given that this happens with some regularity, it's a little annoying. The other game I'm trying to play is Wipeout Pulse, and while it runs fairly well 80% of the time, there's the occasional stutter during explosions and other effects.

I'd imagine both of these cases are more CPU-intensive, so I should probably try to overclock just the CPU first, and see where that gets me. However, I can't figure out how to get the settings in Sys-Clk to apply to PPSSPP. (Since it appears you can only set profiles for games with an official Switch title ID, and PPSSPP isn't one of those.)

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Question: how do I use overclocked CPU/GPU/Memory settings with PPSSPP?

I'm trying to play Persona 3 Portable with the HD texture pack, and for the most part, it works beautifully. However, there's always a tiny bit of stutter when the game swaps between character portraits, and given that this happens with some regularity, it's a little annoying. The other game I'm trying to play is Wipeout Pulse, and while it runs fairly well 80% of the time, there's the occasional stutter during explosions and other effects.

I'd imagine both of these cases are more CPU-intensive, so I should probably try to overclock just the CPU first, and see where that gets me. However, I can't figure out how to get the settings in Sys-Clk to apply to PPSSPP. (Since it appears you can only set profiles for games with an official Switch title ID, and PPSSPP isn't one of those.)
You can apply OC settings to any NSP (be it a forwarder or any official game/demo). I don't understand what exactly your problem is. If you use a forwarder, apply OC setting to it's title id. If you use title redirection, then do the same but for your donor title.

Reactions: MUDD_BR

Emm2482

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can apply OC settings to any NSP (be it a forwarder or any official game/demo). I don't understand what exactly your problem is. If you use a forwarder, apply OC setting to it's title id. If you use title redirection, then do the same but for your donor title.

Ah, okay. So you're saying I can apply it to the title I'm using to redirect. Thanks for that!

Next question: I've done what you suggested (and I upped GPU/CPU/Mem for testing purposes) for both docked and handheld configurations, but I'm not seeing any noticeable improvement in either P3P or Wipeout Pulse. The fan doesn't appear to be running any faster either, which would be a sign that it actually worked. Is there something I'm missing?

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Ah, okay. So you're saying I can apply it to the title I'm using to redirect. Thanks for that!

Next question: I've done what you suggested (and I upped GPU/CPU/Mem for testing purposes) for both docked and handheld configurations, but I'm not seeing any noticeable improvement in either P3P or Wipeout Pulse. The fan doesn't appear to be running any faster either, which would be a sign that it actually worked. Is there something I'm missing?
Install Tesla overlay and status monitor to monitor stats while in game.

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Any advantage in oc switch for psp?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all