Gaming ppf-o-matic3

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
or use wii scrubber to replace the files in question then save the ISO done deal...But anyway you need a patch CREATED FROMA MODDED ISO OF THAT GAME (it has to have the SAME NAME case sensitive)

For the patch choose the PPF file and for ISO choose the game to be patched run the app and it will change the iso to be the same as the SOURCE ISO the PPF file was created from
wink.gif
...Simple as that...

BTW is this for a NSMB mod just curious?

For advanced directives simply re-download ppf-o-matic from a source that HAS THE READ ME FILE because its SUPPOSE to come in the rar
wink.gif

chevygirl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:
or use wii scrubber to replace the files in question then save the ISO done deal...But anyway you need a patch CREATED FROMA MODDED ISO OF THAT GAME (it has to have the SAME NAME case sensitive)

For the patch choose the PPF file and for ISO choose the game to be patched run the app and it will change the iso to be the same as the SOURCE ISO the PPF file was created from
wink.gif
...Simple as that...

BTW is this for a NSMB mod just curious?

For advanced directives simply re-download ppf-o-matic from a source that HAS THE READ ME FILE because its SUPPOSE to come in the rar
wink.gif
I was hoping that it would work on CSI Deadly Intent.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou