Hacking PowerSaves 3DS web operation failed?

unlimited497

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got my second PowerSaves 3DS (first one doesn't work so I sent it back). It works and show that it can read Pokemon Y cartridge. After it load and download whatever it needs to download, seem like Pokemon Y doesn't have any powersaves, but it does have some codes. I select 2 codes and hit apply it read the cartridge then upload the save, then when it gets to server process it pop up this screen:

cC4tfv8.png

Anyone got that too and how to fix it? My internet connection is on, I unblock from firewall, antivirus disable. Nothing works.

I'm using Pokemon Y LNA-CTR-EK2E-USA, powersave v1.12

Reactions: JoJodude

gabemstr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Pokemon X and also have 1.12 installed but it still doesn't read Pokemon X for me but reads my other games like Paper Mario Sticker Star....
I emailed Datel but I'm not expecting a response from them anytime soon *sigh*

Reactions: JoJodude

JoJodude

Trophies
XP
Country
I get the same thing. I am Trying to use Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Same screen I tryed many different cheats for it. I get the same screen :( ;(

sanin6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone solved this yet? mine is still doing this.
the weird this is that my brother bought the same pokemon Y at the same walmart and the powersave works on his.
same numbers on the front but different on the back.
LNA-CTR-EK2E-USA

idk i hope its some region thing.
i have 3 powersave key and not work on my but all work on his
not even my bravely default works.

CyKoDeLiC

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It is because of your GW. It corrupts the save in a different way, because of the firmware patch. Powersaves doesn't know to handle with these patched saves, so it gives the web operation failed error. Same, when you try to load your GW patched original pokemon cardridge on a normal 3DS, it doesn't work and gives you the error, that you can only reset the save data.

Callen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why does this happen im at a diffrent house that i used to be. Not the greatest internet im going back to my house today with good internet should it work there also i get "Web operation failed" On the server process.. But!! The first day the Power saves was working weird did it go down or something but it doesnt seem like it... Still waiting till i go home to check if it works with my good internet Not my cousins.. Is you get a solution please help me! Its 6/8/2014 -Callen

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is because of your GW. It corrupts the save in a different way, because of the firmware patch. Powersaves doesn't know to handle with these patched saves, so it gives the web operation failed error. Same, when you try to load your GW patched original pokemon cardridge on a normal 3DS, it doesn't work and gives you the error, that you can only reset the save data.
Why does this happen im at a diffrent house that i used to be. Not the greatest internet im going back to my house today with good internet should it work there also i get "Web operation failed" On the server process.. But!! The first day the Power saves was working weird did it go down or something but it doesnt seem like it... Still waiting till i go home to check if it works with my good internet Not my cousins.. Is you get a solution please help me! Its 6/8/2014 -Callen
Are you using a retail save or a GW?

BvanBart

Gaming addict #2 and some
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What often happens is that the options you select in the cheat software are corrupting each other.
Options I found out that do not work with Mario Party: [ ] Unlock all levels + [ ] Give all mario Party points
This is not consistent so the web operation fails every time when selecting them simultaneously.

brando1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had a bran new game and I had the same issue you are having, I could not find any answers out there. I ended up resolveing my own issue.

What I did to resolve the issue:
1) I pluged the Pokemon game into my 3DS and upgraded the game. It has to be done on the 3DS.
2) Verify you are on the latest code for your Powersaves as of 6/22/2014 it's version 1.19
3) Update your powersave to version 1.19 if you have not before proceding to step 4.
4) Then after all the updates are done you can plug the game into the powersaves and it should work.

Good luck...

Error: "The web operation failed" with Pokemon X and Y
Device: Powersaves 3DS
My Powersaves version is v1.19
Pokemon LNA-CTR-EK2E-USA

sanin6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are using EMUnand to play retail games powersaves wont work
cause i guess gateway saves are 3dz or something like that so powersaves doesn't recognize the save on the cart
i had to update to real nand and powersave recognized all my games now.
it was so frustrating cause i didnt know what was going on if it was my powersave or game cart
I ended up with exchanging powersaves and getting 4 keys from it lol so i had to research a lot. :] but i hope this also helps you guys.

DerpAlertZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same thing,but mine wont even let me load any cheats

but I have a feeling more than likely its the servers

sanin6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to get powersaves to work your gonna have to risk EMUnand. I had to update to 6.1 from the pokemon cartridge its sucks but now im waiting for an exploit for 6.1.
the reason we get "web operation failed" is cause powersaves doesnt recognize gateway's save format.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Well if gateway get 7.x encryption, there might be a possibility that they also get 6.x save encryption sorted too(but they are separate issues so they can resolve one without the other).........but it would likely mean yet another delete your saves situation, but that's the problem with games using 6.x save encryption in classic mode, it uses an alternate (not the real) encryption key so they are only seen as valid by a system running classic mode

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
to get powersaves to work your gonna have to risk EMUnand. I had to update to 6.1 from the pokemon cartridge its sucks but now im waiting for an exploit for 6.1.
the reason we get "web operation failed" is cause powersaves doesnt recognize gateway's save format.

Erm, what are you talking about? Even with emuNAND 7.2 and a legit Pokemon cartridge, your savegame is still stuck at 4.5 encryption. Powersaves can't apply any codes for emuNAND in the first place.

sanin6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats why I was saying that they would have to give up emunand because powersave isnt recognizing the saves. i wasnt very far in pokemon so i started a new game anyways lol
all the codes and stuff will pop up but you wont be able to apply the codes and getting the web operation error.
i dont have gateway i just used the exploit for the emunand so i could play retail games but i coulndnt use my powersave so i ended up updating and losing my emunand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Finally got Killer Instinct Gold running really well on the Pi 4