distinctzero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys,
I have powersaves and use it for all my physical games. I've used it a bunch with no issues for a whole host of games, but when I tried to use it for Samus Returns' it simply wouldn't apply any of the cheats onto my game, not the missile nor life cheats worked. I have no clue as to why, considering this is the first time it has ever happened on any game of mine.
Any clue as to why or how to fix it? This problem has persisted since I got the game (2017), and I've tried to contact them about it (literally haven't gotten a serious response since first contacting them in Dec. 2017, just copy and paste bullshit, and since mid last year they just stopped responding at all to any of my questions). Terrible service, but not the point of my post lol.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys,
I have powersaves and use it for all my physical games. I've used it a bunch with no issues for a whole host of games, but when I tried to use it for Samus Returns' it simply wouldn't apply any of the cheats onto my game, not the missile nor life cheats worked. I have no clue as to why, considering this is the first time it has ever happened on any game of mine.
Any clue as to why or how to fix it? This problem has persisted since I got the game (2017), and I've tried to contact them about it (literally haven't gotten a serious response since first contacting them in Dec. 2017, just copy and paste bullshit, and since mid last year they just stopped responding at all to any of my questions). Terrible service, but not the point of my post lol.
Not a clue. We dont run or operate powersaves what so ever. You are going to have to keep at contacting them.

distinctzero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You may want to consider getting homebrew/custom firmware on your 3ds instead, so that you can back up saves with Checkpoint and use NTR CFW for cheats.

Here's a guide for how to do that, for free: https://3ds.hacks.guide/

Hey thanks for the response and advice. I have an older 3ds that I have running homebrew, though I've mostly used it to emulate GBA and a few 3DS games. What are some of the options out there when it comes to fiddling with physical cartridges?

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I thought Powersaves only worked with very old games (like those requiring firmware < 6.0). But then, I've never tried one myself.

I have an older 3ds that I have running homebrew, though I've mostly used it to emulate GBA and a few 3DS games. What are some of the options out there when it comes to fiddling with physical cartridges?
JKSM and Checkpoint are the two programs everyone uses. Checkpoint is preferable, but JKSM will run from homebrew (i.e. it does not require installing CFW) if for whatever reason you prefer that.

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey thanks for the response and advice. I have an older 3ds that I have running homebrew, though I've mostly used it to emulate GBA and a few 3DS games. What are some of the options out there when it comes to fiddling with physical cartridges?
Sure! Checkpoint (for save management) and NTR CFW (for cheats) will work with both digitally-downloaded and physical copies of games.

Reactions: distinctzero

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto